**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Christmas - Day off from In game events?

So first of Merry Shitmas all summoners,devs and mods.
I'm a massive lover of the game but after opening the game this eventful day, I've found out that im gonna have to play AQ later! This is absolutely unacceptable as i would like to be in a paralytic state due to too many fermented mince pies and now im gonna Forcing me to have to use some pots tomoz in my hazey state.
Is this acceptable on behalf of the whole summoner community (as lets face it, we wanna get drunk or open presents)?
Merry Crapmas all.

Christmas - Day off from In game events? 47 votes

Damn Rite! I want more time with my Guinness.
51%
RockonMcord11758LialechkaShaggyMDoyle2379Scopeotoe987SociopathLordRaymond3RyseMr_ZWozzy101MarvzeliusKingOfKings1NecrotitanLucasjones_98TotalMonster109Wade420wilson69NimorGiodood_1Agentk 24 votes
Ohh Noess! I would rather time away from my money grabbing Family/friends.
12%
Riise81Geo10megTehsigzorzAmazing_Demon05TheDuke899Grandmaster007 6 votes
Its Christmas I dont care but i wanna show some love.
36%
TendersquadNikoBravoadqqedfyvrDOKTOROKTOPUSLucky7LucianoSaransh245DonDudu2809MrsGondola420LegionnaireOpInternetCaptainPollEbony_NawKratos89Aomine_Daiki10Nik_860LucianoDelHoyaSpideyFunko 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Yet again biased poll options. I celebrated Christmas yesterday so no matter to me. We will chill on AQ these next couple a day's thou
  • Options
    SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Damn Rite! I want more time with my Guinness.
    Truely this was never meant as biased..but my terrible attempt at saying "Happy Crapmas" Sorry my Bro and enjoy the chill.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I've logged into each of my accounts today to get calender rewards and that's all I intend to do.
    My main alliance is running map 4 for 2 weeks but my second account alliance voted to do map 5.
    Whatever, I'm still not joining AQ until tomorrow, maybe not even then.
    My eldest daughter is booked into hospital at 9am tomorrow morning to be induced to have her baby.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

I've logged into each of my accounts today to get calender rewards and that's all I intend to do.
    My main alliance is running map 4 for 2 weeks but my second account alliance voted to do map 5.
    My eldest daughter is booked into hospital at 9am tomorrow morning to be induced to have her baby.

Save delivery to her
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ohh Noess! I would rather time away from my money grabbing Family/friends.
    Either have a day off for every single holiday or none at all imo, very unfair to pick and choose
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m fine, starts at night after everything has happened for me, but if it was starting in the day I would rather have it delayed by a day
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

The_One said:

Save delivery to her
    Thank you
  • Options
    ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    My alliance voted on Map 3 for the game freaks who want to join an play. The majority are chillin wit the fam, watching some NBA, getting shhhhh faced, and stuffing our bellies.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    The_One said:

Hope she has a safe delivery mate.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Nofing
This discussion has been closed.