**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Road to Greatness

Is the Road to Greatness arena returning this year, also what date did it come out last year?

Comments

• SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 129
    It was on 2nd jan 2019 last year
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Hoping they release it tom. Would be a great way to start the new year
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    yes plz
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Kabam Miike posted a comment on one of the other threads and said "not all great things come with an Announcement" so hopefully that was a big "yes we're doing it now stop going on" lol
    No special arena dis year ? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit people were hoping for a 5 star arena with 2 stars and 1 stars pls give some update on dis
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Kabam typically releases content on Wednesdays. Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned that they released it last year on January 2. Just looked at a calendar, that was a Wednesday. So odds are that if it is happening, it’ll be tomorrow. So we can put down the torches and pitchforks for exactly 24 hours

@Lucasjones_98 is right, ignore me. Pick up your torches and pitchforks at your leisure.
    Wicket329 said:

Kabam typically releases content on Wednesdays. Somebody earlier in this thread mentioned that they released it last year on January 2. Just looked at a calendar, that was a Wednesday. So odds are that if it is happening, it’ll be tomorrow. So we can put down the torches and pitchforks for exactly 24 hours

It's Thursday today is it not?
    Its Thursday today lol
    Luks like they forgot about or missed dis time

Oh lord you’re right. Holidays got me all turned around, it just FEELS like a Tuesday. Ignore me, I’m the clown today.
    Wicket329 said:

Oh lord you’re right. Holidays got me all turned around, it just FEELS like a Tuesday. Ignore me, I’m the clown today.
    I had to second check anyways to make sure I was right lol times moving quickly at the moment for me too lol
    If I had to guess, I’d probably say next Wednesday. It probably got delayed since New Years fell on a Wednesday this year. But also I could totally be making this up, I have no idea.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited January 2020