**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost possible bug

Dr Voodoo places buffs on the opponent. I was using Ghost with Ant Man and when I (intentially) got hit by Voodoo, I got 4 of those buffs.
But the attack didn't increase at all.
Voodoos Buff(applied on the opponent) reads "A buff with no effect."
Ghost and Antman synergy reads-" Increase attack by 15% for every buff on Ghost." It *doesn't* read +15% attack for every buff activated on Ghost. I would like clarification on this and hopefully, Ghost gains the attack from those buffs.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Loa (which Voodoo places) is a buff with no effects. Ghost needs activated buffs (like a fury buff for ex) for that 15% to kick in
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Terra said:

Loa (which Voodoo places) is a buff with no effects. Ghost needs activated buffs (like a fury buff for ex) for that 15% to kick in

It doesn't matter if Ghost activates it or not. The synergy clearly states, for every buff on Ghost.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Even if it does nothing it’s atill a buff and should activate the synergy
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Terra said:

Even if it does nothing it’s atill a buff and should activate the synergy
    Then it's mostly a unchecked interaction between Voodoos Loas and Ghosts mechanics
    Also, doesn't matter about the Activation if it's done by Ghost or not. She gets the 15% +attack from dexterity.

What's with something like the 0% fury buff from ebony maw? Does that one increase her attack?

I didn't try this as Ghost isn't the best match for Maw.
    TRONG94 said:

How about her getting toxic armor buffs from VtD? The wording needs to be more clarified.

Yes we need clarification on this.
  • Hey there, would you happen to have any video of what you're seeing? Or would you be able to tell us what mode the fight happened in and if there were any nodes active at the time? Additionally, do you happen to know if the Doctor Voodoo in question was awakened?
    edited January 2020

Hey there, would you happen to have any video of what you're seeing? Or would you be able to tell us what mode the fight happened in and if there were any nodes active at the time? Additionally, do you happen to know if the Doctor Voodoo in question was awakened?

I don't have a video. Voodoo was not awakened. It happens in every game mode. No there weren't any special nodes, I think there was a health and attack boost. Even when I got the Matchup in T1A arena, my team was Ghost, Ant-Man and another champ.