**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Variant to 100% Next?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
I already have variant 2 and 3 completed. I have variant 4 at 100%. I won't be attempting V1 any time soon though.
For variant 2, here are some champions i could potentially use:

And here is what i have for V3:

Which Variant to 100% Next? 44 votes

Variant 2
25%
razielTimone147Midknight007JtarunPaulo_PkSparkyCzDead1King_Leo321awesomesaucePablo276Chimi94 11 votes
Variant 3
75%
Mcord11758zuffyManup456GoldenSkullLvernon15Patchie93Duke_SilverDonnymeijTheHeroDeservedspktobalaBruinsfan8510zeezee57Reverend_RuckusVoltolosRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05-sixate-MiStaLovaHyzerBombHedron 33 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    You'd have a breeze exploring the magneto variant (V3?) With team 1. So my vote is for that
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Variant 3
    If V3 is the tech one then that will be easy especially with that ghost, stark Spidey and sentinel.
    But you could also try the XL variant, you have plenty of good champions that are good for that!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Variant 3
    V3, Ghost dominates it. Plus Sentinel and Starky
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Variant 2
    I voted wrong but variant 3 is the one for you. You have ghost/sentinel/starky which will carry you through that content
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Variant 3
    I would recommend beating out rogue in variant 3 3.1 first before deciding if you want to explore variant 3. I couldn’t take her out with r4 sentinel and r5 sparky. End up using SS with his staggers to stop the regen.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Variant 3
    Sentinel starky ghost mysterio nuff said
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Variant 2
    Basically what @zuffy mentioned is why I selected V2 for you.
    I personally used R4 SL 200/200 and still took about 160 hit combo of playing flawlessly to drop her. Do yourself a favor and wait til you get warlock to drop her, otherwise it's a struggle.

Interim you can work on the other paths and chapters just fine with your tech team and 100% V2 as well
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Variant 3
    I did V3 exploration before going to V2 which has more path and also more difficult.

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Variant 3
    You have great options for both, but ghost and sentinel will make v3 a walk in the park