**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Electro on EQ (2.1)

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
So I’m I’m trying to 100% chapter 2 for the acorns and my team just got torn apart by this electro (I take damage each time I hit him, damage is capped at 2.5% and he gains unblockable eventually. I found the Hyperion boss a fairly easy fight with mephisto, but glad the fight is done with and I never have to go back to that path lol. Anyone else have any problems with this guy?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    Not really. Just need to know how to dodge his special (special 1 is easy, just distance. But F his special 2. I always get clipped) and learn to intercept. The thorns damage is something you need to pay attention to. DoT damage helps alot against electro.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,119 ★★★★
    Or no contact attacks. Such as OR heavy, havok mediums etc..
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Or no contact attacks. Such as OR heavy, havok mediums etc..

I have a R5 4* Domino if that will work?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Parry and 3 light attacks.
  • Namor awakened high Sig works great.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited January 2020
    I used SW...not the easiest of choices
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I used 5/50 archangel. He never hit the cap. Another option I can think of is Havok and double medium combos.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Tiger360 said:

So I’m I’m trying to 100% chapter 2 for the acorns and my team just got torn apart by this electro (I take damage each time I hit him, damage is capped at 2.5% and he gains unblockable eventually. I found the Hyperion boss a fairly easy fight with mephisto, but glad the fight is done with and I never have to go back to that path lol. Anyone else have any problems with this guy?

Quake. Hands down. She's always the solution for Electro, and on that node (that's a rage node?) she's perfect for that too.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Edeuink said:

I used 5/50 archangel. He never hit the cap. Another option I can think of is Havok and double medium combos.

Darn forgot about my Archangel lol