**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Collector!

Hey all, just a fellow noob looking for some tips. My case here is the famous Unit Collector, or whatever you prefer calling him. Anyone here know where I can go for revives, tips on the quest and fighting the big guy himself it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Revives randomly appear in quests - scout paths when doing exploration runs.

Biggest tip on the quest itself is to pick your team, go in and fight as far as you can get without using any revives/heals. If/when you die, just quit out and start again. Energy refills are FAR cheaper than revives/healing.

Eventually you'll get better with Bane and the fights themselves (either through improved skill or luck) and reach the collector with a full team. THEN have a go. If you do pretty well by the time you're all KO then MAYBE keep going, but if you do bollocks then just start again.

Finally the fight itself - there are many videos out there, watch them and see how they do it. He's got all kinds of complications from the nodes and most are designed to just screw you over. Stark-Enhanced Spiderman and Spider-Gwen are arguably the MVPs for the fight because of their ability to fully evade the unblockable special attacks.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help. Gonna try and push it now and see what happens.
  • Options
    SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Well, let us know what happened. Lol
  • Options
    Good luck!

Also Realm of Legends is the best place to grind for Health Potions (Level 3)
  • Options
    Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Show your roster
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Solo events and arena are best places two stack up on revive or unit in my opinion.

Stack up some potions as well if you need them while going to collector.

Level Up- Level up 4 star level up cost to milestone acheived is best IMO
    Arena Use - Do areanas that day
    Hero Use- Again arena or RTTL
    Completion Solo event - This is the one I never go for revive.

Now coming to collector himself, let me give you some BAD BAD advise(but effective) for first rime completion ONLY. Assume you will die and fight as aggressive as possible push him to sp3 and die.

While doing 100% exploring on the other hand its is much easier when you have power control champ or ghost, SE spidey and several other options. OR also does huge damage and can one shot. During my 100% there were run where I killed him with 2 champs dieing without using revive.
  • Options
    Sorry if this is really late but i did it! Thanks for all the help guys.
  • Options
    Sorry if this is really late but i did it! Thanks for all the help guys.
  • Options
    That's fantastic mate, congratulations!

Enjoy the Uncollected benefits, and let us know how you get on with Uncollected difficulty Event Quest :smile: