**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3% Evade Tactic - Was the rate updated to match the description?

After the last couple of alliance wars I'm genuinely questioning if the evasion rate was actually updated to match the new description. I know it's much more likely a streak of bad luck and a relatively small sample size but I can't help but ask Kabam to double check it. I'm getting multiple fights with the opponent evading up to 20% of my attacks or higher which seems way overboard. Anyone else experiencing the same with the adjusted evasion war defense tactic?

Comments

• Options
    Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    @becauseicant 3% my ass, fought an elsa bloodstone on stun immune last war and she evaded 3 times in the fight in 15-20 hits. And if you know her she doesn’t just evade she immediately counters and full combo’s you to the face. Was a fight with namor btw.

Tested If it was a bug after against a 2/35 6* elsa bloodstone with a 3* namor and after 56 hits she was down and hadn’t evaded me even once.

Guessing it’s the same RNG difference between whales and normal players. The actual 0.1% chance at a 6* version of a specific champ for a normal player but 10% for a whale.
  • Options
    CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    edited January 2020
    3% for each hit, it's 14% chance for a 5 hits combo to have at least one evade.
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    I'm aware of how the RNG works and I'm not saying it's impossible to have a fight where the opponent evades the majority of your attacks. The problem is the consistency at which I'm seeing these outlier fights occur. Again, 20 or so fights with close to 1000 hits isn't the best sample size but the evasion rate I've experienced hasn't been very close to the stated 3% per hit. It could just be RNG and bad luck but we know there have been description errors in the past not matching game behaviour so it would be nice to get it checked at least.
  • Options
    gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    Always someone will come and say “it is rng guys”.
    The 3% change is rigged , 30 people in my alliance had problem with the evade. And we push for plat2 we have players with skills.

The way that small champs evade is like you are at mesmerize node! That is not 3%, it was one evasion every 2 hits, it was crazy everyone was pissed of. Every season war become worst and more cash grab.

Give us kabam that 3% percent when we open cavaliers crystals 😂.