**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is iceman worth a mutant gem

spoodermann1spoodermann1 Posts: 18
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t have anyone else worthy, and I heard somewhere that he really benefits from it. If he is worth it than should I use any sig stones?

Edit: he’s a 4 star

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would rank him up. He gets an extra cold snap from it. The damage increases the higher the sig. U can check AuntM.ai to see the sig graphic to see how mAny stones u want but max sig causes the most damage
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Iceman is one of the few timeless champs. He will forever be great against a lot of champs and events. Absolutely worth awakening
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No, you dont really need it and there are quite a few mutants who need the gem or benefit greatly
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

No. WAY too many superior mutants at this point. Havok. Omega. Wolverine. Colossus.

>Wolverine superior to Iceman.
    Lmao no.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    i think he meant OML.
    i put Domino, AA and sunspot in the middle of needing to be Awaken over Iceman.

Emma Frost for AW Defence
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    The coldsnap at the beginning is very useful and your ice armor is able to reset faster so I would say it is worth it.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yes. Where you are in the game, he is worth it. He will help you progress and clear content, which at this point is more important than waiting on the top few champs.