**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    25g8bxb2w0e0.jpg
    Hercules! And throw in a romance synergy with Wolverine
  • yzhyzh Posts: 3
    If only all this was read and/or considered
  • Jhovs10Jhovs10 Posts: 20
    Omega Red and Mysterio. That is all.
  • UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Why not introduce the beyonder,destroyer,the midguard serpent,galactus,iron spider
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Maybe for a Halloween event. Jack O'Lantern, Hobgoblin and Dracula.
    5fw79djif7qa.jpeg
    q3obpq6tzfkk.jpeg
    Could prob just use the same glider as green goblin but with a different look for hobgoblin. Jack O'Lantern has a sort of glider as well but it looks very different to the g/h goblins.
  • TtresnanTtresnan Posts: 2
    Please I would love blackheart! He’s be mystic but he was such a badass in MVC and was my childhood favorite! With Mephisto, daredevil and ghost rider he’d have some cool synergies and has great special references from the game already! He’s my number one but beta ray bill would be awesome, the lizard would be cool, I’m very happy with a new iron man and hope he’s not a let down. Man thing would be great too!
  • TtresnanTtresnan Posts: 2
    Literally would do whatever it took to get this monster
  • titaniummorrotitaniummorro Posts: 11
    Kobik - Cosmic (no-brainer)

A cosmic cube assembled by disparate fragments once owned by the Red Skull, this cube took on the innocent form of a child and served the glorious Hydra Supreme. By taking a look into the minds of Deadpool and the Winter Soldier, she made a choice that would change reality as we know it...

#Control: Counter #Hero #Dimensional Being #Thunderbolt

Random Immunity: When a detrimental effect (Limbo, Poison, Bleed, Shock, Incinerate, etc.) that would cause her to lose health is applied to Kobik, she memorises it and the next time the same effect is applied, she has an 50% chance to Regenerate up to 130% the health that would have been lost, granting her increased 20% attack and 20% block proficiency for the duration of the detrimental effect.

Reality Warp:
    Whenever a detrimental effect is placed on Kobik, she has an 80% chance to replace that effect with a random Buff which lasts the same amount of time as the original effect. The inverse occurs when the opponent gains a positive effect.

Special 1:
    Kobik places a Stun for 1.0s on the opponent.

Special 2:
    80% chance to Power Burn the opponent, turning their abilities against them.

Signature Ability: Ultimate Warp.
    When the opponent places a debuff on her, she has an 60% to replicate the debuff on the opponent. She can also gain a random buff periodically every 10 seconds.

Synergies
    Reality Modifications -Scarlet Witch
    When awakened, scarlet witch has an increased 10% chance to apply Veil Of Fortune.
    Kobik gains a 50% chance to gain 2 buffs instead of 1 for every effect on her.

Idol - Captain America

Teammates - Deadpool (both), Winter Soldier

Childlike Innocence - Kamala Khan, Miles Morales
    Kamala Khan - Gains Fury twice as fast.
    Miles Morales - Gains 3 extra evades at the start of the match.
    Kobik - Effects gained are 40% more potent.

Good Matchups

Dormmamu - Once any buffs on Kobik expire, Dormmamu places Degen on her, which causes her to regenerate that health, and once that expires, Degeneration is placed again, creating a deadly cycle...

Damage over Time (iceman, archangel)
    Say no more.

Poor Matchups

Blade - With Danger Sense, Blade will shut down the potency of Kobik and her abilities.

Control: Denial / Nullify / Purify
    Instead of gaining buffs or debuffs, these champions remove these altogether, breaking any vicious cycles.

Iron Patriot
    With only Armor and Armor Break abilities, Kobik has to rely on damage only to counter this champion.

Suggested Masteries
    Liquid Courage, Double Edge (suicides)
    Kobik will still gain the increased attack, but will regenerate instead of lose the health penalty.
  • MrFuriousXMrFuriousX Posts: 8
    Still hoping ...still praying....hes perfect for this contest

deathlok_debut.jpg
  • I would love to see Mr. Fantastic; Invisible Woman; Human Torch; The Thing; Red Skull; Iron Spider; Scarlet Spider; Shuri; Bucky Barnes; Captain America (Bucky Barnes); The Mandarin; The Ancient One; Iron Patriot (James Rhodes); Agent 13; White Tiger; Odin; Iron Man Mk1; Baby Groot; Teenage Groot; Cull Obsidion; Ebony Maw; Professor X; Quicksilver; Black Widow (Avengers Infinity War); Captain America (Avengers Infinity War); Tony Stark (Bleeding Edge Armor)
  • Agame1Agame1 Posts: 1
    Character wishlist???? Really?
    You geniuses KILL me.. time and time again.
    Where is gladiator of the shiare empire??????
    Where is THANOS??????????????? And change his face to resemble josh face. A cartoon face thanos is just that. He has no life force. He doesn’t look REAL or FEEL like it either. I’m not going up against PURE EVIL I’m up against a fricken cartoon characters? Matter of fact change all of there faces to humanoid. Make the game more real. You’ve managed to push the envelope thus far now push ABOVE the rim. You guys have done much , but have not done everything humanly possible under the sun with your combined intellects. This day and age you could do so much more so much further. I think you guys are afraid of what happens next if you go outside of the comfort zone...there won’t be anything left to give. All give some, some give all!!! Marine corps .Where are the playable boards where you can move around like dead or alive for Dreamcast? As far as these forums go keep your excuses about deadlines and time constraints to yourself. Those kinds of things are for the weak in mind and spirit. Another things funny, you guys talk about thanos this and that because of the film. but have yet to understand him. At this point of your game it’s obvious you guys still know very little. About resolve, what that is or what it even means.
  • Avetrex2Avetrex2 Posts: 59
    It may be just me, but I personally think Kabam developers should buff older characters like ( Abomination, Captain America, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, and other original faces of Marvel) Nowadays, it's BLADE! BLADE! BLADE! I know he is one of the older characters of Marvel but still, let's get some skill based competition.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    How about another good ol' bruiser like Hulk? Two words! The Thing! I love using Hulk, Rhino, Jugs, and A-Bomb! Straight up pounders! I know some of you hate Rhino but I love that thick skin ****! If you don't like him you don't know how to use him or you don't have the right synergy build! He kicks butt!
    Amen to that.

PS A-Bomb is not in the game, Abomination is. But A-Bomb and The Thing should definitely be added. The Thing, Rhino, Juggernaut, Hulk and Abomination would make a killer team.
  • Sandman would be great to have! He could be a little like Iceman but more sand
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    23russia wrote: »
    Не многим известный персонаж, но очень крутой , я осень хотел себе "Guyver" гайвер. Прям с детства персонаж))
    Agame1 wrote: »
    Character wishlist???? Really?
    You geniuses KILL me.. time and time again.
    Where is gladiator of the shiare empire??????
    Where is THANOS??????????????? And change his face to resemble josh face. A cartoon face thanos is just that. He has no life force. He doesn’t look REAL or FEEL like it either. I’m not going up against PURE EVIL I’m up against a fricken cartoon characters? Matter of fact change all of there faces to humanoid. Make the game more real. You’ve managed to push the envelope thus far now push ABOVE the rim. You guys have done much , but have not done everything humanly possible under the sun with your combined intellects. This day and age you could do so much more so much further. I think you guys are afraid of what happens next if you go outside of the comfort zone...there won’t be anything left to give. All give some, some give all!!! Marine corps .Where are the playable boards where you can move around like dead or alive for Dreamcast? As far as these forums go keep your excuses about deadlines and time constraints to yourself. Those kinds of things are for the weak in mind and spirit. Another things funny, you guys talk about thanos this and that because of the film. but have yet to understand him. At this point of your game it’s obvious you guys still know very little. About resolve, what that is or what it even means.

Thanos was added representing comics my dude.

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Anyway,I'd LOVE to see,One day,The ENTIRE Black Order,Professor X,Namor,Onslaught,Kitty Pryde and Nova
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Dracula so blade actually hunt a vampire...
  • vishnu01vishnu01 Posts: 20
    Hi marvel gracias por responder mi post en facebook .It would be nice if they put spiderman iron suit either the style of the movie or the comics.ts9higs0ah7j.jpg
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Why is there not an Ebony Maw with the release of infinity war. I think he did more to add to the story and was a better villain than corvus Glaive yet we didnt get him as a champ.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    edited April 2018
    I want(ed):
    blonde black widow
    thanos infinity war (no armor)or something
    okoye
    ebony maw and the big one dont know his name from the black order
    maybe a thor with axe
    adam warlock
    red skull
    and kratos
  • I want

Mystique
    Absorbing man

Mystique sp1 be like

Change into any other champ

For mutant
    Science or cosmic

For tech
    Mystic or skill

And so on and that ability lasts for the next special attack
  • GP7_7GP7_7 Posts: 3
    Marvel Contest of Champions
    Add new champions!
    GP7_7GP7_7
    12:00PM in Suggestions and Requests
    Add new champions:
    1)Scorpio
    2)Dr.Doom
    3)being
    4)lord of fire
    5)madame cobwebs
    6)catwoman
    7)jackal
    8)tramp
    9)cry
    10)mysterio
    11)Ezekiel
    12)cloak and dagger
    13)ka-zar
    14)wandering fire
    15)man dragon
    16)labeled
    17)water man
    18)sand man
    19)black tarantula
    20)man torch
    21)mr. Fiction
    22)clinch
    23)spider-hulk
    24)invisible woman
    25)space spider
    26)grizzly
    27)parasite
    28)traveler
    29)hobgoblin
    30)manga-spaydi
    31)doc samson
    32)nova
    33)gravedigger
    34)crane
    35)miracle man
    36)spider- man 2099
    37)captain britain
    38)doppelganger
    39)yellow jacket
    40)shadow
    41)worm of reason
    42)morbius
    43)superscrull
    44)klea
    45)morlan
  • GP7_7GP7_7 Posts: 3
    Add new champions:
    1)Scorpio
    2)Dr.Doom
    3)being
    4)lord of fire
    5)madame cobwebs
    6)catwoman
    7)jackal
    8)tramp
    9)cry
    10)mysterio
    11)Ezekiel
    12)cloak and dagger
    13)ka-zar
    14)wandering fire
    15)man dragon
    16)labeled
    17)water man
    18)sand man
    19)black tarantula
    20)man torch
    21)mr. Fiction
    22)clinch
    23)spider-hulk
    24)invisible woman
    25)space spider
    26)grizzly
    27)parasite
    28)traveler
    29)hobgoblin
    30)manga-spaydi
    31)doc samson
    32)nova
    33)gravedigger
    34)crane
    35)miracle man
    36)spider- man 2099
    37)captain britain
    38)doppelganger
    39)yellow jacket
    40)shadow
    41)worm of reason
    42)morbius
    43)superscrull
    44)klea
    45)morlan
    46)gibbon
    47)carrion
    48)molten person
    49)shannah
    50)demoblin
    51)wolf man
    52)silver surfer
    53)nightmare
    54)submariner
    55)chameleon
    56)dead head 2
    57)chance
    58)arnim ashes
    59)arcade
    60)anti venom
    61)baron zemo
    62)boomerang
    63)wendigo
    64)viper
    65)hercules
    66)speed demon
    67)detlock
    68)red dynamo
    69)dominoes
    70)dracula
    71)iron trader
    72)living tribunal
    73)beetle
    74)caliban
    75)leader
    76)lesh
    77)mandarin
    78)mr.Hyde
    79)lord of the dolls
    80)radioactive man
    81)sebastian show
    82)hawk
    83)whip
  • WillODeeWillODee Posts: 22
    Nova (Richard Rider) -Cosmic-

Passives:
    *Worldmind: Analyze enemy combat patterns over the course of the fight, gaining increased Block Proficiency and Critical Hit Rating every 8 Seconds. Gain increased Perfect Block chance and Critical Damage Rating every 5 stacks.
    *Nova Force: Gain a Nova Force buff when using a Special Attack
    -Nova Force Control: Gained after using Special 1, Specials ignore some of the opponent's Armor Rating and Resistances
    -Nova Force Mastery: Gained after using Special 2, Passively generate 1% Power each second. Increase Power Gain from attacking and defending by 10%
    -Centurion: Gained after using Special 3, Gain Armor Up and Fury for 5 seconds after using Specials
    *Supernova: Gained when acquiring all 3 Nova Force effects:
    -Control - Specials become Unblockable
    -Mastery - Double Power earned by this ability
    -Centurion - Also gain Unstoppable for 5 seconds after using Specials

Awakening:
    Nova Prime
    -Start combat with 3 stacks of Worldmind.
    -Increase the bonuses granted by Worldmind.

Specials:
    Human Rocket (Similar to Crossbone's Special 1)
    -Apply Armor Break
    -50% chance to apply a second Armor Break, increased chance by 3% per stack of Worldmind.

Gravimetric Blast (Generic forward beam blast)
    -Apply Weakness
    -50% chance to apply Power Lock, increased chance by 3% per stack of Worldmind

Annihilation
    -Attack Rating increases for each Nova Force ability
    -50% chance to apply Heal Block, increased chance by 3% per stack of Worldmind

*Supernova counts as a 4th effect
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    ADAM WARLOCK!!!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw!
  • PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Champs I think would be an amazing add-in...

Wasp could have the sting just like YJ, but the red move similar to Ant-Man

Director Fury could be skill, and essentially shoot people.

Quicksilver could practically get a ton of huge hits during a signature move, plus regeneration.

Okoye could use the enemy as a piñata with that spear (non-literally). It could have a bleed affect.

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    We really need Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian to complete the Black Order! Please add them Kabam!!!
  • AptxAptx Posts: 9
    Suggestions:

- Hive (HYDRA super villain creature from another planet) > Cosmic
    - Heimdal > Cosmic
    - Lady Shif > Cosmic
    - Agent May S.H.I.E.L.D > Skill
    - Aida the android > Tech
    - Lash > Mystique
    - Deathlok > Tech
    - Apocalypse > Mutant
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ebony - Mystic