**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone know if we can sell a champ they are buffing? Or just ones they nerfing?

Might be a dumb question but just curious.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Just the ones who are being changed in a negative way
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220

Just the ones who are being changed in a negative way

Darn lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    The announcement doesn't say you can sell the ones they are "nerfing." The announcement explicitly says Namor and Cull and that's it.

It also explicitly states that this doesn't mean champions that are tuned downward in the future are guaranteed to be treated the same way. All future champions will be judged on a case by case basis.
    Yea umm namor and cull are the ones they are nerfing. Sooo
    Technically it does say that you can sell the ones they are nerfing this time which is those two. Just wishful thinking and tryna change a mistake I made ranking up annihilus in hopes the buff would be better than the awefulness they are changing.
  • You could sell any other Champions you want who you could normally sell (4-Star and below), but you will only get the resources back that were used to upgrade Cull Obsidian and Namor if you sell those Champion during the specified window of time. And the 5 and 6-Star versions of Cull and Namor can only be sold during that window. For any other Champions, only the 4-Star and below versions will be able to be sold, and selling them will only give the resources that would normally be received.

You can find the full details on who can be sold and for what by checking out the announcement post here.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

You could sell any other Champions you want who you could normally sell (4-Star and below), but you will only get the resources back that were used to upgrade Cull Obsidian and Namor if you sell those Champion during the specified window of time. And the 5 and 6-Star versions of Cull and Namor can only be sold during that window. For any other Champions, only the 4-Star and below versions will be able to be sold, and selling them will only give the resources that would normally be received.

You can find the full details on who can be sold and for what by checking out the announcement post here.

Sorry to ask might be a stupid question moment: Can you sell 4* namor/cull and below and get resources back?
  • edited January 2020

You could sell any other Champions you want who you could normally sell (4-Star and below), but you will only get the resources back that were used to upgrade Cull Obsidian and Namor if you sell those Champion during the specified window of time. And the 5 and 6-Star versions of Cull and Namor can only be sold during that window. For any other Champions, only the 4-Star and below versions will be able to be sold, and selling them will only give the resources that would normally be received.

Sorry to ask might be a stupid question moment: Can you sell 4* namor/cull and below and get resources back?
    Yep, if they are sold during the timeline specified during the announcement.
  • Landres20Landres20 Posts: 5

Quick question. Just how long will it take for the people selling their Cull obsidian to get their resources back? As the nerf was announced I opened a 5* Corvus Glaive, and I plan to take him to r5 and awaken him with the resources Im getting from Cull, but I run map 6 in my alliance and I need a heavy hitter. Just how long will it take?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    @Landres20 According to the announcement you quoted the link to, they are predicting sometime around March 9th for the resources to be returned, so about a month after you sell them.
  • Landres20Landres20 Posts: 5
    @10or_Strong well that is a long time. I need to start looking for a new 3rd. Thanks though!!
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Yeah a month without the champs or resources will be a while. But I imagine it will be a process to determine everyone's specific resource refunds.