**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5-star Ghost Rider worth awakened?

I just got a 5* Mystic Awakening Gem. Don't know which to awake. I don't have Dr. Doom, Magic, Clarie Voyant, Dr. Voodoo. So is GR worth to awaken or should I wait?

Comments

• PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I am in the same Club like you, not sure if he is worth it but the other top mystic tier don’t need to be awakened to be good...I think I ll use my on him but first I rank him to r4
  • Shock0730Shock0730 Posts: 11
    Pyrda said:

I am in the same Club like you, not sure if he is worth it but the other top mystic tier don’t need to be awakened to be good...I think I ll use my on him but first I rank him to r4

I have explored ACT5, so I'm not sure he is still useful.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Unless you plan to use him extensively, no he isn't worth the gem. It's best to save it.
    The likes of better mystics are worth the gem more
    Void616 said:

He's behind the current meta now, unfortunately. Even with a maxed out sig, his damage is still meh compared to the newer crop of champs

His damage is respectable when duped and in fury phase. Otherwise, yeah hes behind in the meta
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    He is worth it but save it for doom or voodoo
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    As the owner of an awakened r4 GR, I would save the gem. Depending on your needs there are actually quite a few champs who would be more deserving of it. Using it on GR won’t increase his use or utility notably.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nope, save it to use on doom, BWCV, magik etc..

nope, save it to use on doom, BWCV, magik etc..

Magik don't need it to do what she does best
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would save it, he hasnt done much to my account except for map 6 AQ for a few weeks
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Well first off, do you have Blade for the Judgement's Ability Accuracy Boosts? If not then definitely no, if you do and you enjoy playing Ghost Rider then I'd say yes.