**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth suit Vs starky

I've been thinking for a while and still haven't come up with a conclusion

Stealth suit Vs starky 81 votes

Starky
56%
DrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabSIlverProfessorEmil_LimsonMets17Mhd20034StingerbkTaiphoon_zeroSpiderCoolsCassyG0311OnmixTimrosBrokenJohnLocke117CupidTatteredSailTheRealmKeeperMaldroit2exe 46 votes
Stealth suit
43%
DukeTerraSungjTKS87Urrymonster10or_StrongPrathapVoltolosTJ107TehsigzorzsilentagWeeaeaLSDinDylanphileWhathappenedX_Factor_AgentspigwenderTotalMonster109JungleBunkTimeGenesis 35 votes

Comments

• UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    It's a decision whether or not to r3 my stealth suit, or r5 my 4* starky
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Stealth suit
    I have a R5 5* Sparks and a R2 Stealthy. I almost never use Sparks anymore but use Stealthy all the time. Not to say anything bad about Sparks, he's still useful but seems like the Meta makes Stealthy more useful. That said I'd go with 5* more often than 4* if it makes sense. If that was a 5* Sparks and 4* Stealthy I'd say go with Sparks, as it turns out the 5* is my preferred champ. Good luck.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Starky
    Ultraegg said:

In that case, I'd go Stealthy. 5 stars are more useful in the future and while I prefer Sparky, I'd rank 5* Stealth over 4* him.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Stealth suit
    Stealthys utility is soo much more relevant right now than starkys
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    did u beat the collecter yet?
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Stealth suit
    Damage - Stark Spiderman
    Utility- Stealth Spiderman
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Stealth suit
    Ultraegg said:

4*'s are dead bro .. & stealthy is a banger of a champion <--- rank him no question.

Now if was an awakened 5* Stark . ...

That would be a discussion
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Starky

Stealthys utility is soo much more relevant right now than starkys

True, but in act6 and endgame content. You gotta keep op's current level in the game in mind.
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    They are both amazing champs with different utility and overall very good damage output (maybe starky wins here).
    Would r5 both of them, but since you only have stealthy as a 5s, go with him.