**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Proposition: Remove OG skins of champs from the game

UnleashingChaosUnleashingChaos Posts: 244 ★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
I mean... they are never going to get a buff and people clearly don't want them buffed. Just look at the last rework poll. Black Panther barely got any votes. Plus, they always get weak synergies and never any decent ones. Cleaning up the champ pool could shift the RnG a bit. I don't see any reason why OG Ironman, Cap, Cap ww2, superior Iron man, ms marvel, og captain marvel, and og spiderman to be in the game if they have zero chance of rework from Kabam. Just give summoners back their rank up materials if they used any as well as 5*, 4*, or 3* crystals to replace them. Then keep the profile pictures in the game for them.

Comments

• Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    I'd rather see those champions have the useability that their newer counterparts do. If it was down to having one or the other, I'd want the newer versions removed and have their abilities given to the OG versions.
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I just opened my 6* and pulled a Captain America WW2, what is the point of having champs like that in there? 6*s aren't easy for me to get and when you get a champ you cannot use offensively or put in war defense it is obvious that champion balance isn't working in this game. Last 5 5* pulls: Hela, Sym Spidey, x23, Bishop, and now the 6*WW2. See the pattern? Outdated limited champs that aren't viable for content and past their expiration date in much need of overhaul.