**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mojoverse arena on a scale of 1-10

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
1 is the worst
10 is the best

Mojoverse arena on a scale of 1-10 45 votes

42%
EbbtideIOSJasoNgrud9eMqc19KennadoForumName123TheRealmKeeperTheLegend27Gustavo20Bigmf99LSDin-sixate-Des99Nimordeepblack12DragonEggLpGanesh10aLucianoDelHoyaChewie420 19 votes
8%
DrZolaNoOnexROX_Factor_AgentTimeGenesis 4 votes
15%
RaganatorThecrusher_9756phil56201PHJfinTalhamazizPricelessNik_860 7 votes
8%
TerraBonzodavidTheToxicCactusErik_Killmonger1001 4 votes
15%
noyCassySociopathVoltolosjkcjmijidot_dittoSentryPillow 7 votes
6%
BadroseMysterioawesomesauce 3 votes
2%
Colonaut123 1 vote
0%
0%
0%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Needed to have more milestones while increasing more in rewards with each one. Missed opportunity. 21 days for 800k? Most can get that done in 2-3 days. It should have had 4-5m and then I'd be a better arena with rewards to match.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    I need an incentive beyond a profile pic and some 3* crystal hero shards to go beyond 800k.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This game is 5 years in, and somehow they put in little effort with this one.

150 Deadpool Arena fights for a profile pic? You literally get only 1 per trio, not even a triple Deadpool team. Deadpool X-Force, Goldpool and Venompool don't even count either (who you might actually fight in other Arenas)...

No milestones after 30-50 fights depending on roster and masteries? So Thrillson just let it die after that?

No goal for a guaranteed 5-Star at this point? Hey look, another 3-Star! This'll help me with Act 6.

No extra units, gold or even shards or rank up materials beyond the Mojo Arena milestones? At least give incentive to keep going for the Objectives. You're better off playing the higher Tiered Arenas for actual 4, 5 and 6-Star shard rank potential.

Need to fight Namor? When some people have sold him, literally in this exact time frame.

Need to fight Mr. Fantastic? Wait! He's not even in the premium crystals yet...

Restricting the Objective to only Arena? Now it's completely based on matchmaking RNG to find me Namor, Invisible Woman or Mr. Fantastic. I likely will not find a Deadpool in matchmaking from players (I've been using mine in fights, hopefully someone gets to fight him). And, as above, Mr. Fantastic is still not commonly available.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Ebbtide said:

This game is 5 years in, and somehow they put in little effort with this one.

150 Deadpool Arena fights for a profile pic? You literally get only 1 per trio, not even a triple Deadpool team. Deadpool X-Force, Goldpool and Venompool don't even count either (who you might actually fight in other Arenas)...

No milestones after 30-50 fights depending on roster and masteries? So Thrillson just let it die after that?

No goal for a guaranteed 5-Star at this point? Hey look, another 3-Star! This'll help me with Act 6.

No extra units, gold or even shards or rank up materials beyond the Mojo Arena milestones? At least give incentive to keep going for the Objectives. You're better off playing the higher Tiered Arenas for actual 4, 5 and 6-Star shard rank potential.

Need to fight Namor? When some people have sold him, literally in this exact time frame.

Need to fight Mr. Fantastic? Wait! He's not even in the premium crystals yet...

Restricting the Objective to only Arena? Now it's completely based on matchmaking RNG to find me Namor, Invisible Woman or Mr. Fantastic. I likely will not find a Deadpool in matchmaking from players (I've been using mine in fights, hopefully someone gets to fight him). And, as above, Mr. Fantastic is still not commonly available.

I couldn't have put it better. For me, The objectives are the big hold up. For example, I have put up over a million in that arena so far just to kill Deadpools and the worst part? No rank rewards smh. Kabam really dropped the ball there with this one.