**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we have Mastery switch button?

For example
Mastery 1 = AW
Mastery 2 = AQ
Mastery 3 = arena or quest
Player can set masteries and save it so they do not have to clear the board every time.

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Just 2 option is enough for me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    This has already been suggested couple of times. The answer given is the same as the "help all" button.
    Server's won't support it for now
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    One of the most requested things and unbelievably it's not in the game. One switch would please 99% of players. Please make it happen.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★

This has already been suggested couple of times. The answer given is the same as the "help all" button.

Pics or it didn't happen
    Tons of forum posts and video interviews on youtube if them talking about this.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    If we can have two mastery set it would be the best improvement to the game one for suicide and one without suicide. So it can favour all our rosters at once. Not all champs are suicide friendly.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Being in I.T., I can say with 100% certainty that this isn't true.

Your statement: "the servers won't support it"
    is flat out wrong. Yes, they can support it.
    The truer statement would be: "The code won't support it."

Subtle, but important distinction ;) This kind of change (along with many others) is primarily code dependant .. (some changes are of course more dependant on the servers .. the Help all, for example ... is a bit of both .. I understand that it would hammer the servers .. however, that's because of the choice they made in the way they wrote their code to implement it .. there are almost always options in writing smarter code to handle things like this ... )

Bottom line: Is it worth it to them to rewrite their code to handle it? Probably not ... *shrug* :)
    But claiming it's the servers is a bit of a misleading statement to those who understand the difference between code vs servers . :)
  • MinvisMinvis Posts: 200
    Or an off switch
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Or just Be able take mastery points out of a single mastery, then you can take suicides off and bump something Else good up, without having to memorise all the mastery rebuild and spend so many units and so much time between switches
  • I’d happily pay 1k units to unlock w 2nd slit
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    Finally...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    MabkaZuck said:

Finally...

I mean. Yeah. But please mind the date of the thread