**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

At what point did you (or will you) start going after the 6* Feature Crystal?

Curious to see where everyone else is with "chasing after the latest 6* champ", especially with the feature pool about to be updated with potentially a few big game-changing champs.

Have you picked up a feature 6* crystal yet?
What was or will be your deciding factor to gambling those extra 5k 6* shards?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Got 32 6 stars currently and still opening basics, unless a featured has a really good chance at a champ I’ll stick to basic, at least until I can get the top 10% 5* fly arena with only 6 stars, which is probably 5 more, but I’ll likely stick to basics unless there’s something big
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I went for 2 featureds right after my initial abyss run. I pulled a tech t5cc, so was hoping for a warlock or guilly (spolier - I didn't pull either). A lot will be predicated on what champs are in the featured and what (if any) t5cc I have available.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Raganator said:

I went for 2 featureds right after my initial abyss run. I pulled a tech t5cc, so was hoping for a warlock or guilly (spolier - I didn't pull either). A lot will be predicated on what champs are in the featured and what (if any) t5cc I have available.

Congrats on the abyss run! Did you at least get anything good from the feature? And curious, how many 6* champs do you have now?
    @Raganator don't feel too bad though, i pulled 2 basics after my abyss run and got OG gully and OG daredevil. Definitely not who I was hoping for.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Personally, when I hit 30 6*s, I'll start opening featured. Only done basics so far. Relatively happy with the champs I have. Am sitting on 3 so far, so not in a rush.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I have opened a few of those but never got the FC. Got some decent champs -- Proxima and Spidergwen. I only did that because I was flush with shards after my x-mas spending spree, though, so maybe I will try again on July 4.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    My very first 6* crystal was a featured one from which I pulled a 6* Storm. Needless to say that I will not be going for them again.
  • Right now I have 28 6* champs. I'm unlikely to shoot for 6* featured crystals until I have at least 45. My goal is to be able to grind out the 5* featured 10% rank reward using only 6* champs. 45 champs would be approximately 17 million points, and by the time I get there the 10% cutoff might be approximately 17 million points.
  • ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    After you got a very good roaster and enough good 6 stars .......
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Have 79 6*s and there are only a few very good champs in the basic pool I don't have so chances are I'll be swapping to featureds very soon
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Raganator said:

Congrats on the abyss run! Did you at least get anything good from the feature? And curious, how many 6* champs do you have now?
    I have 28 now (I think). I pulled BWCV and Groot. I was happy with that outcome because if you would have asked me whether I would pay 30k 6* shards for a guaranteed BWCV, I would have said yes.

Have 79 6*s and there are only a few very good champs in the basic pool I don't have so chances are I'll be swapping to featureds very soon

79? That's wild! I thought I was doing decent at 48 lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Not until Quake is in them. If Quake is in one I am going all out for that. Then stopping again. Big arena grinder so would rather have a great quantity of 6*s but Quake is too good to pass up
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

I only have 1 6 star and I got **** with no Spit, a frigging Daredevil Classic
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I did a few featured after pulling bwcv and g2099 on cyber Monday. Wanted a dupe so bad and never got it. Alas.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Yep

Nice roster I’m thuget 22 was a good amount but 79 just nut

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    If I had 79 6* I would definitely be popping features. Since I only have 21 I'll stick to basics to build my roster.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

Yep

Why namor and not omega rank3? Prestige reasons?

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

Yep

Why namor and not omega rank3? Prestige reasons?

Of course. I also very rarely run suicides these days so Domino is highly likely to go up over OR as well
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I have 57 6*s. Up until now I've been pulling basics. Now I will start pulling featured 6* because with the next one I would like to dupe my r3 doom or pull silver surfer...
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    I'm still stuck at 16 😂😂😂😂