**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Is Karnak Glitched Out?

I just maxed out the level of my four star Karnak, and to take it to rank 2, I need to use tier 2 skill and cosmic catalysts. Is this a glitch or an actual thing in the game?

Image:

Comments

• Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Nope. You need both skill and cosmic. But unstoppable colossus gives mutant and mystic iso when duped, does not need mystic and mutant catalysts.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Not a glitch
    Only if you rank him up
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Not a glitch. It's always been like that.
    It's a reference to his origins. He's a inhuman (like BB or Medusa,) but wasn't exposed to the Terrigen mists like they were. He simply trained instead.
  • Options
    PsyLife said:

Nope. You need both skill and cosmic. But unstoppable colossus gives mutant and mystic iso when duped, does not need mystic and mutant catalysts.

Unstoppable Colossus is Colossus (a mutant) with the gem of cyttorak (same as juggernaut has, ie mystic) so it makes sense why that kind of iso drops
  • Options
    PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    But why wouldn’t he need mutant catalysts, if he is colossus?
  • Options
    PsyLife said:

But why wouldn’t he need mutant catalysts, if he is colossus?

Karnak was born inhuman but not affected by Terrigen mists when BB and Medusa was. So his skill/cosmic catalyst requirement makes sense there.
    Colossus (U.C) is mutant at base but mythically enhanced. He received both mystic and mutant iso when duped. But his defining class is mystic, which is why he's rankupped like that instead of Karnak, who is unique in this regard