**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Sentinel bug

samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
edited February 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
The defender keep on evading through the blocks at mid combo in variant polar opposite and sometime the defender use sps while attacker attacking through blocks. By this there is so much difficulty in building analysis for sentinel

Comments

• I have experienced this as well, also with yondu. It seems to be with champs who have a slightly longer animation for their regular combo. But only in variant 3
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    now this has happened even with blackwidow claire voyant . i think there is an issue with this variant polar opposite
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    I've experienced this multiple times today in Polar Opposite 1.1 in multiple fights using multiple champions - and it was definitely not a result of me not tapping fast enough as it's cost me the first fight against She-Hulk multiple times now.

Against She-Hulk, my Sentinel was intercepted mid-combo multiple times.
    Against Green Goblin, IMIW and Sentinel intercepted mid-combo.
    Against Punisher, IMIW was intercepted mid-combo.

Only appears to be happening in Variant 3, not noticed it in any other quests/modes.