**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Liquid Courage bugged??

MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 371 ★★★
edited March 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Does anyone know if liquid courage has been modified? It seems the damage output from the poison is higher than ever. I normally run full suicides and maxed Will power. I recall the person effect having an equal strength to willpower. However, now health is being lost a lot faster.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Do u run bost
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Willpower works around base health, while the suicides work around max health
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

Thanks guys for the info. Really helpful.
    Here are my masteries i normally run.

I was running boosts at the time i took original SS. So it follows the logic you guys used. I ran full rainbow boosts. 10% attack. 20% health. And 10% Health&attack.

That’s why I’m never use use the bots with hp simple because it kil you in the end
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides work from boosts willpower doesn’t, it was a knock on effect of making willpower not scale with nodes on defence, and they decided to not do the same for suicides
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Suicides work from boosts willpower doesn’t, it was a knock on effect of making willpower not scale with nodes on defence, and they decided to not do the same for suicides

100% this.
    Some of you might not have been playing when War started but can you think how hard it were to take down the boss or minis with scaling willpower? Every champ with debuffs was useless in War
  • Options
    BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    but why its doesn't exist on the description ? That is willpower don't heal on amount of HP even you used boosts in the other hand liquid courage and duble edge drying your HP like crazy by using boosts I tell you why kabam doesn't change the descriptions because they will need to compensate for losses like they change parry