**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should everyone have an upper star champion?

As long as they don't have a champion they can not use in the story they can have a hero crystal of a star level above like if you have 4 stars and can't beat act 5 you get a give star and if you can't beat act 5 or 6 they get a 6 star and with the virus I think it might make a distraction and help the scared people have a way to get something off their minds. (P.S.) if your team consists of for 4 stars and one 5 star you get a 5 star since your team is most of 4 stars.

Should everyone have an upper star champion? 80 votes

Yes give hope and help distract
10% 8 votes
No make them waste hours with no upper champs
90% 72 votes

Comments

• frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    YES YOU ARE SEEING WHAT POINT I AM TRYING TO PROVE TO EVERYONE IN GLOBAL! THEY ARE DOING THIS ****!
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Beautiful "yes, I am good" / "no, I am evil" poll. Ever considered career in politics or journalism?
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Please close and delete this thread before I completely lose it with this guy.
  • frunder said:

YES YOU ARE SEEING WHAT POINT I AM TRYING TO PROVE TO EVERYONE IN GLOBAL! THEY ARE DOING THIS ****!

There was no way to connect the two from your post at all. Take this L and carry on.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    frunder said:

I'm not liking this idea at all... Using the pandemic as an excuse to beg for free stuff is a low point. And the poll is so biased it's not worth answering.

And please let go of Caps Lock! I'm having enough trouble understanding your posts as it is... :#
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    frunder said:

yeah they have a point tbh. Why would any horrible person use the virus as an excuse to get free stuff??!! My entire family is stuck in china and here you are, begging for a free 5 star.
    So yes, I will proudly "waste my hours" if that means stopping people like you
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Practice at a game that takes skill to get better? What a crazy noble concept I voted for. It’s not wasting hours, it’s practice. Practice takes time and effort.
    Watch videos, try a quest, die, try again, die, Read the nodes again, try to fix what you’re doing wrong, watch more videos, try, etc.
  • GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    I mean, the guy has a point. I can't buy TP, so Kabam should at least give me a 5* IP.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Using a virus to try and get free stuff. Dang that’s low
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    wow, you really weaved corona virus into this. Your request on its own was bad enough but you somehow made it worse.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I wanted to give hope but then I remembered how much time I wasted with no upper champs.

Protip, Its been way more than 14 days.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I mean, the guy has a point. I can't buy TP, so Kabam should at least give me a 5* IP.

:D Would that help you wipe your behind?
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    If content becomes easy how would kabam make money?

Keep dieing and spend units like everyone else :)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    People can beat act 5.1 with 3 stars and act 5.2 on on words with 4 stars so it's possible. This pity thing just isn't necessary