**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Area Crystal VS Uncollected Area Crystal

XboxPhantom00XboxPhantom00 Posts: 90
edited March 2020 in General Discussion
Hello Everyone I just have a quick question! Which is a better buy between the basic Area Crystal and the Uncollected Area Crystal? When I purchase one of the crystals I’m looking for the most units! I’ve heard some many back-and-forth stories of which one you should spend your battle chips on! But after I check the drop rates for both crystals, they both have a drop rate of 15% for units.
We love to see your guys opinions
Thanks for your time!

Area Crystal VS Uncollected Area Crystal 17 votes

Area Crystal
52%
Mhd20034BrokenReferenceManar198xThicco_ModeTheToxicCactusTwistedTalentzFat123zZayTtay 9 votes
Uncollected Area Crystal
47%
TerraSuav23Dead1Duck_of_DoomVeer4_0PlinkoXguard77Lohan33 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    They are the same. The UC cost more but give a larger amount of units when u hit them. The basic arena crystals are cheaper and give fewer units. It's pretty much your choice on whichever kind u choose. They all balance out in the end.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    They give about the same on average. The only difference is the chance for a higher star Punisher
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Area Crystal
    I've heard that in general, the normal ones give more units,but the uncollected ones give more gold
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    The drop rates are the same, so the regular crystals you roll more times but you get less each time. So long term it evens out. In the short term, regular Arena crystals will get you at least some units more often, but the Uncollected Crystal will get you a larger chunk when you do pull. It’s the difference between 5 chances to get 20 and one chance to get 100, essentially.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Over time they will be the same. In the short term you have a better chance of getting units with regular, and a higher payoff if you hit the jackpot with uncollected. I like the jackpots so I always open uncollected. I got nothing but gold several times in a row and then recently got about 1k units from like 200k chips.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Uncollected Area Crystal
    Depends on what I need. If I need units I go for UC ones.
    If I need gold I do UC too.
    Depending on amount of BC I have I sometimes pull the normal ones too