**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2.4 so annoying...

Hello guyz,

Few day's ago i made a post for some tips for act 5, now i reached 5.2.4 honestly idk how... but here i think i'm stuck for real, yet after 10 tries i managed to reach only collossus wich is a pain in the a**.. every single medium atack he parry, it's just me having bad luck or is something about this challange..

Anyway, after completed mole's man expedition i got a 5* crystal which i got Warlock(i guess is very good), the problem is i can't rank him up because i used my t4cc on 4*sparky...(just 2 hours before picking warlock) doesn't matter because sparky now feels usefull.

So for now i'm trying to use this rooster for this act(5.2.4) untill i can rank up warlock..
-5*Hyperion r3
-4*Sparky r5 dupped
-4*Ghost r4 dupped
-4*Wasp r3 (only for synergy)
-4* Guillotine r5

Also i got some backup
-5* Agent Venom r2
-5* Venompool r2
-5* Warlock r1..
-4*Archangel r4
-4*Havok r4
-4*VTD r4 dupped
-4*Darkhawk r4

I need some tips on who to challange with.. Now i'm using ghost for yellowjackett, guilly for deadpool(sp2 kills him easy) and for collosus i'm trying with hyperion but is not gonna work for now.. :disappointed:

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172789/a-comprehensive-guide-to-5-2-4-lines-in-the-sand#latest

Here are my full thoughts on the quest, including the different approaches and generally best champs for each (or at least good examples)
  • Options
    HinosaHinosa Posts: 32

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172789/a-comprehensive-guide-to-5-2-4-lines-in-the-sand#latest

Here are my full thoughts on the quest, including the different approaches and generally best champs for each (or at least good examples)

It's an intersting and usefull guide, thank you. But i'm facing something annoying, collossus every time i dash and try to hit him, he parry.. every single time... never facing this on any other node on any map, is this a bug or what is going on? i pass YJ and Deadpool with 0 damage taken and then all my heroes dies.. only way i can hit him is waiting for his sp or heavy then attacking..
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Hinosa said:

It's an intersting and usefull guide, thank you. But i'm facing something annoying, collossus every time i dash and try to hit him, he parry.. every single time... never facing this on any other node on any map, is this a bug or what is going on? i pass YJ and Deadpool with 0 damage taken and then all my heroes dies.. only way i can hit him is waiting for his sp or heavy then attacking..
    Parry at the start of the fight to disable masochism. Then parry again and attack into him. In 5.2.4, you just have to outdamage masochism.
    Thanks !
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Hinosa said:

If you mean colossus is parrying you, read his abilities.
    Anyway, Star spidey was my mvp for this quests. With a few poise charges he outdamages the regen. Additionally, if you can rank up warlock he will also do well. His passive head block will prevent the regen.

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I took the longest time to finish 5.2.4 it took me 120 days worth of tries to finish it
  • Options

I took the longest time to finish 5.2.4 it took me 120 days worth of tries to finish it

I thik i'm gonna beat that record, i have to work on interceptions and parry's..