**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Realm Of Champions: April's Event Quest

Personally, I think Kabam is putting the cart before the horse. But what are your thoughts and opinions about the upcoming MROC tie-in arriving in this next monthly event quest?

Comments

• Options
    I'm personally excited, kinda seeing it as a sneak peak for what we are going to be seeing in MROC. Plus that storm looks pretty cool.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I don't have a clue what ur talking about.....can someone help me pls?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

I don't have a clue what ur talking about.....can someone help me pls?

The two new champions next month are directly from Marvel Realm of Champions, Kabams newest game.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I’m very excited to see what this game has too offer, plus I myself like the look of these champions.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I'm personally not a fan of the decision. If I wanted to play with mroc characters, I'd go download mroc. With so many awesome and better-known marvel characters still absent from the roster (I'll list a handful below), I can only scratch my head at why they're introducing some of these characters.
    Apocalypse
    Spider Man 2099
    Kraven
    Cloak and dagger
    Doppleganger
    Silver samurai
    Lady deathstrike
    Jessica Jones
    Morbius
    I could go on, but I know others can add countless more.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    22piløts said:

Imagine if all of this is an April fools prank. "Hah you thought you were getting those champions? Here take a Diablo 2099 and a iron man from Endgame."

Diablo2099
    Please no.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

22piløts said:

Imagine if all of this is an April fools prank. "Hah you thought you were getting those champions? Here take a Diablo 2099 and a iron man from Endgame."

Diablo2099
    Please no.
    It gets worse: he's basically immortal.

So Diablo 2099 will just be the regular Diablo re-skinned in a different suit. Like with the Immortal Iron Fist.

Oh, the horror...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping this is the month where we get proper details on mroc including gameplay, I can’t get excited for a game without gameplay
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

I'm personally not a fan of the decision. If I wanted to play with mroc characters, I'd go download mroc. With so many awesome and better-known marvel characters still absent from the roster (I'll list a handful below), I can only scratch my head at why they're introducing some of these characters.
    Apocalypse
    Spider Man 2099
    Kraven
    Cloak and dagger
    Doppleganger
    Silver samurai
    Lady deathstrike
    Jessica Jones
    Morbius
    I could go on, but I know others can add countless more.

It's not really a "head scratcher", they are using cross-promotion to help launch their new game. If it wasn't for it being different intellectual properties, they would of done the same thing with Transformers: Forged to Fail.....
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Personally I like it. A glimpse into what's to come in MROC. Unlike some, I'm excited for MROC. Can't wait for them to come out with more information