**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam please inject some gold In the game

As we all know gold is one of the main resources we need to upgrade our champions kabam you need to inject some extra gold time to time so everyone can upgrade their champs kabam has done a wonderful job during the lockdown in March monthly quest was awesome and energy calendar was cherry on the cake but we need some gold injected in this month quest which is most needed right now

Comments

• Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    👀 🍿 🍺
  • Options
    typghtypgh Posts: 79
    There is a new thread about this every couple days. You will just be told to grind Arena endlessly by people who enjoy that game mode way more than me. I wish there was other content available to earn it from as well. Dungeons were always worth a good 75k per cycle, so hopefully Incursions will be a decent source.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    typgh said:

There is a new thread about this every couple days. You will just be told to grind Arena endlessly by people who enjoy that game mode way more than me. I wish there was other content available to earn it from as well. Dungeons were always worth a good 75k per cycle, so hopefully Incursions will be a decent source.

I don't enjoy grinding, i do it because I need units and gold. If you've done that assessment and it doesn't work for you, fine, but its there if you need the resouces.
  • Options
    IKON said:

typgh said:

I don't enjoy grinding, i do it because I need units and gold. If you've done that assessment and it doesn't work for you, fine, but its there if you need the resouces.
    I get that, but when a video game starts being work, it sort of defeats the point of playing it in the first place. I’ll do quests for hours, but get tired of Arena pretty quickly. It could use some strategy injected into it. Like maybe the sort of modifiers used in AQ. Add nodes for more points, break up the monotony.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Mobile games at their core are like this.

Option 1: invest money
    Option 2: invest time
    Option 3: get left behind

Its just the nature of these style of games
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    These conversations always turn into, “you don’t want to put the time into it” if you don’t like Arena. No one ever acknowledges that Arena fights are boring compared to other game modes. No nodes, no strategy or challenge.