**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Between Iron man iw or star lord whose more useful for act 5? more useful for

Between Iron man iw or star lord whose more useful for act 5? more useful for 25 votes

Iron man infinity war
68%
KillSwitchMysterioheartbreakid_22KevanproGX_Factor_AgentEtjamaAngusMac279KRANꓘBlackshadow0203Lucasjones_98UmbertoDelRioRAMBOSLAWTheSaithBawa69lowlevelplayerCaptainGameOkaythen 17 votes
Star lord
32%
LeNoirFaineantJestressredsoxpatsfan89DarkQuakeDisgruntled_User_123ILLUSION8IronStrangeStark_Spidey 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Star lord
    I done upto uncollected and star lord did the the job for me even tho i have a imiw.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Star lord
    Star Lord can ignore the class nodes with his ramp up and he ends fights quickly. I used him a lot in act 5.
  • Options
    DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Star lord
    Its all preference tbh. Either one will do the job
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Star lord
    If you can keep a combo, Starlord’s damage outweighs Ironman IW’s utility.
  • Options
    KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Iron man infinity war
    Thier both have the damage but imiw is better with utility and stealth synergys make him less stressful than starlord plus starlord is bug at this moment
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Iron man infinity war
    Sp2–>sp1
    Then heavy and boom you have your damage
    Bleed immune and if duped can passively gain lots of power so spamming sp1 to refresh plasma
    Very high BP one or two passive armors and you can perform perfect parries( idk how lower star scales since I have a 5/65)
    Ice man counter
    Heal block and power control
  • Options
    MkaliwaoMkaliwao Posts: 73
    Thanks y'all
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    If you're using a 5* Starlord, then you should know that his L2 shock damage is currently bugged, and doesn't scale up with his combo. 4* starlord does seem to be working normal.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/172353/new-bug-spotted-electric-gun#latest