**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up 5* Red Hulk or 5* She Hulk

Hi all,

I am conflicted on who to rank up. Red Hulk 5* or She Hulk*. Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Rank up Red Hulk.
    Always prioritize 5* over 4*
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    Hi Terra, thanks. I must apologize, just seen my typo. It is between Red Hulk and She Hulk but they are both 5*'s
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Ah. I'd still say Red Hulk. Both are kinda equal in damage, but Rulk is more substainable.
  • Options
    Thanks Terra, appreciate the feedback it is appreciated....

Cheers
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    If you haven't chosen yet then I think you should rank up she hulk, in longer fights she does more damage and she is able to counter unstoppable and evade and her petrify is very useful against any passive power gain such and even counters Dr. Doom. She is also one of the best counters for the 6.2 champion boss if you haven't done that fight yet. Red hulk is able to shrug off incinerates and poisons and his extra physical damage is able to bypass some nodes but overall I think she hulk is better.
  • Options
    Hi there Ycats, thanks for the feedback it is appreciated. As it happens I have not yet ranked up either. Also I have not yet gotten to 6.2. so thanks again this is valuable information.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have domino go red, if not she
  • Options
    Thanks Lvernon15, unfortunately no domino yet. So looking like it is leaning to she Hulk at the moment
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Red Hulk
    My first R4
    But all depends where u are at in the game
  • Options
    Thanks putang76, just starting into Act 6
  • Options
    IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    I'd say she hulk as you Don't have domino and she hulk has alot more to offer in terms of utility and can get you through all sorts of content.
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Act 6
    Ya, your going want She Hulk more
    Sorry didn’t know where u where at
  • Options
    Thanks Ibby and putang76. Thanks to all for feedback and support. I went with She Hulk. So done and dusted. Big Red will need to wait till next time. Cheers.