**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Christmas gifting event 2020 need answers kabam

Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
guys gonna keep this simple, with all the controversy surrounding what happened this last christmas, ive heard very mixed news (basically opinions) about what will happen this year. i would like to know the developers thoughts on this subject as im going to start saving units.

Comments

• Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    well low level im sure kabam have made a decision and i want to know if its worth saving for
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Ironic you started the post with a statement about keeping it simple when this is possibly one of the vaguest posts I’ve seen for a while. What exactly are you asking...?
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    There was only drama on top tier allies. Stop stresses it’s bloody April
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    im more curious what these 4th of July offers are gonna look like 🤑🤑🤑
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Dude they probably haven’t even thought about 2020 gifting
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Whether coding this is easy, I can’t say, but the fix is easy. Only the scores of the 30 members when the event closes count towards the total.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Mate by Christmas Kabam will of probably updated their TOS or anti-hacking measures to make sure we don’t have a repeat of last year, like locking alliances. At this point gifting is 90% going o happen (10% if something BAD happens down the line until then, judging by the year we are having already I wouldn’t doubt it)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    Tijjy007 said:

guys gonna keep this simple, with all the controversy surrounding what happened this last christmas, ive heard very mixed news (basically opinions) about what will happen this year. i would like to know the developers thoughts on this subject as im going to start saving units.

How long have you been playing this game? Now look back and remember how many times they commented about upcoming events.and laid out there plans? Now take that same logic and apply it to your question and you'll have your answer.