**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's the average cutoff for 3* arenas?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
I'm going for Sorcerer Supreme just for some fun, but I'm not sure about the cutoff for 3* arenas in the veteran bracket. Is 1.5 mil enough? I would check some pages, but most seem to be outdated.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    For veteran I think (don't know 100%) it depends on the Champion. Not seen much hype for either champion, so I'd wager the 3* SorC would go for around 3m~ ish
  • ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 47
    3* sorcerer supreme will go for 1.3-1.6 million
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

For veteran I think (don't know 100%) it depends on the Champion. Not seen much hype for either champion, so I'd wager the 3* SorC would go for around 3m~ ish

No, no 3* has ever gone near that, a 3* ft tends to go between 1.2 and 1.5, older champs for around 700-800k
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Thanks guys, really appreciate it! I'll go 1.7 mil just to be safe (maybe 2 mil if I get bored)
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    General advice is that for the Veteran bracket, brand new champions (such as Sorcerer Supreme this week) go for about 1.3 million points. I'd recommend going for as much as 1.5M just in case.
    For champions that have been in the arena before, 800k should suffice, but I'd recommend going for about 1M to be safe there.