**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In April 2020, who is the best Spiderman hero?

Consider the current meta of the game.

In April 2020, who is the best Spiderman hero? 116 votes

Stealth Suit Spiderman
50%
NanaPokuTerraGoldenSkullDeQueueAssumedNameAlbi⁴7²00⁴10or_StrongMysterioLordRaymond3Denzel116Honaway_23TankRichardsonUltimateBatJokeLordNeoQacobX_Factor_AgentRwj_2abqberDeegoat_123Etjama 58 votes
Stark Enhanced Spiderman
48%
Haji_SaabAjavedAce_03SIlverProfessorTJ82Star_Lord_Solrac_2JohnyzeroNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiderCoolsPanchulon21CupidMad_Titan_21BendersBountyESFLogan00Battle_Greninjashadow_lurker22Marvel2289Opandemonio 56 votes
Symbiote Spiderman
0%
Spidergwen
1%
CHIEF1121TheMailmann 2 votes
Spiderman (classic)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    No one not a single spider man is better then this guy. Simple to use high damage dealer.
    Only thing that I don't like about him is his evade when I just need that parry, I hate this.

And one more thing this month EQ storm boss I know she is easy but still a sparky is all that I needed auto evaded her sp1 sp2 and power drain her to take that tempest or whatever away he make that super easy.
  • Options
    TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    Spider-Man Stark Enhanced is my bro. I have him as a 5* rank 4 champion and he was infinitely valuable during the Collector fight. His auto-evade is off the charts and he delivered the final blow that got me Uncollected.
  • Options
    ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    Don't overthink it when a character hits like Sparky does.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    I have both and both have great utility and damage. I like starks style of play better though.
  • Options
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    I have all expect for Gwen and spidey stark is op with evade and power drain and good damage output
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    I loved my starky was my first every maxed out 4* and I’ve had amazing times with him but after the introduction of stealthy I’ve grown more fond of stealthy the damage suit and his animations over all
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman

Don't overthink it when a character hits like Sparky does.

Even I, a player who doesn’t always view DPS as a driver for why I want a character, have no issues seconding this. That is one hard-hitting kit

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Sparky was my main champion for like the first half of me playing this game. Stealth Suit was my main for a couple months before I pulled Corvus. Personally, I feel their damage is very similar, but Stealthy's is easier to access and his slow mechanic I find is more beneficial than the utility Sparky offers, no hate on Sparky. This is coming from a guy who thought Sparky was the best champ until like 8 months ago.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    It’s a tough one I really like both but honestly overall I go stealthy cause more utility with slow and I feel with sparky if I take one blocked hit I’m just wrecked stealthys block isn’t great either but it’s still better then sparkys
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    The evade comes in handy avoiding chip damage
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman Without a shadow of a doubt
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Stark Enhanced Spiderman

No one not a single spider man is better then this guy. Simple to use high damage dealer.
    Only thing that I don't like about him is his evade when I just need that parry, I hate this.

And one more thing this month EQ storm boss I know she is easy but still a sparky is all that I needed auto evaded her sp1 sp2 and power drain her to take that tempest or whatever away he make that super easy.

Good thing it's only a 3% chance to evade off a basic attack
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    sparky has easy access to high damage, and a bit of utility, but I find him too flimsy and I don't really like building up poise.
    Stealthy is more fun to play, has higher health, very high base attack, great crits, and utility with the slow debuff
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Well what miles did wrong to not to find even a spot in the poll ? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    Memes don’t make it into the list
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited May 2020

In my opinion, the Auto-evade is still valuable in 2020, instead I'd argue that it's even more valuable than it was ever before, since we have all these new Champions with flashy animations and annoying specials.

Sparky has so many small bits of utility, the taunt, power drain on heavy, massive damage over time, stun lock on power reserve nodes.

On top of all that, his damage is STILL off the charts, he hits SO hard, slightly harder than Stealth Spidey. He's still ths king of all Spider-Men.

Compelling argument. I'm faced with this decision this week and it's a tough one. Especially with an Abyss run coming soon and the need for Stealthy there vs say a Sparky that RNG is just now giving me after a three year wait smgdh.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spiderman
    OK stark spidey has some good damage and auto evade, but stealth spidey has MORE. He also has the slow debuff meaning he is an option for AW and act 6 bosses. I mean he can SOLO AOL fights for gods sake, not even worrying about the hit caps!

Also he has a synergy with miles morales meaning that he has a 100% chance to auto evade unblockable specials when they are vulnerable, so there, auto evade