**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need explaination for champion synergy with Thing

I have 5 * R5 awakened thing at sig level 132. Also I am using champion as 4 * just for synergy. This fight is in variant 2 chapter 2.1 with Thing against Hyperion. During the fight Just before hyperion triggered his sp3, I used heavy to trigger Thing's protection against Hyperion sp3. As expected the protection saved the thing's health. Before this sp3 the health was 83 % and after sp3 the health is at 68 %.
Now the issue is that after this sp3, indestructible from champion synergy got triggered. I don't understand why it is happening this way. As per my understanding this sp3 is not a KO blow because protection has reduced the damage. But champion synergy ability is triggered before thing awakened ability.

Can some one please explain this behavior. Can this be considered as a Bug or is that working as expected ?

@Kabam Miike , @Kabam Zibiit , @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Lyra , @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    The sp3 would have Knocked you out that's why it triggers indestructible. It's better that way since you can trigger champion synergy at high health
  • Options
    WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107

The sp3 would have Knocked you out that's why it triggers indestructible. It's better that way since you can trigger champion synergy at high health

But that way i can not tank more than 1 sp1
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    You don't want to take a sp1 from Hyperion the incinerate would kill you after the indestructible.
    Also if you have the hela and Angela synergy you still have another resurrection along with Heimdalls failsafe
  • Options
    WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107

You don't want to take a sp1 from Hyperion the incinerate would kill you after the indestructible.
    Also if you have the hela and Angela synergy you still have another resurrection along with Heimdalls failsafe

I meant for multiple sp3
  • Options

I meant for multiple sp3
    You can always tank another sp3 just heavy again when the cooldown for protection is done
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    you should not be focusing on tanking multiple sp3. I don't know why what happened happened but basically the goal is to trigger the champion synergy and get as many fury as you can then just blast him to dead before you have to worry about a sp3. the key is to avoid getting hit by an l1 because the incinerate will kill you. I used thing to 100% the last chapter of variant 1 and with a couple hiccups i was able to solo every fight with very low item use, and my thing was a much lower sig