**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thumb-question :)

Hey there!

I realised, that every Youtuber (except BG - who grinding arenas with one hand haha) uses left thumb for dexing and blocking. I am maybe weird, but i am using left finger only for blocking. I am dexing, dashing, attacking with my right thumb. Anyone else have this "disorder"? :smile: OR some different (but weird) gameplay-style? I am curious for your answers - also want to know if only me has this weird playing style.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I use my right hand for dash in, heavy, light and mediums.
    Left hand for blocking and dashing back. Left hand for specials.
    Each hand stays on their corresponding side of the screen.
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    yea I use left thumb lol
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    left thumb for dexing, blocking, and launching specials, right thumb for everything else
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Left for dash attacks first mediums blocking dexing and launching specials, right for the rest, I use right to dash back for ghost specials (both thumbs though)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I use both thumbs for dashing and dodging, whichever is more convenient at the time.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Right thumb for attacking
    Left pointer finger for block, dashing, specials
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Left thumb for blocking, dashing, dodging and special. Right thumb for lights and heavy. Just feels more fluid to me. As you're tapping lights, your left thumb is free to smoothly input the final medium as soon as you're done. It feels clunky to me to transition from tapping to swiping with the same thumb. There's one exception. Launching a phase special with Ghost. It's the only time I use my right thumb for a swipe input. Phase with right and launch special with left.