**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another disappointment, could have been worse. Did you recently get a champ you’ve been waiting for?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Got and duped doom within 3 days and got Warlock. No disappointment here.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yes pulled a 5* doom on the mini account I’ve been loving
  • KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577

Got and duped doom within 3 days and got Warlock. No disappointment here.

Nice! Congrats! I’m jealous for sure lol

Yes pulled a 5* doom on the mini account I’ve been loving

Nice! Mini account for the win!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Waiting for Ghost I have 100+ sig stones a 1-2 a 2-3 a 3-4 and a 4-5 gem
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I recently got a 4* Longshot
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Well, within a 3 day span I opened 2 5* crystals and pulled archangel twice. So much fun to play

Waiting for Ghost I have 100+ sig stones a 1-2 a 2-3 a 3-4 and a 4-5 gem

I’m in the same boat as you...I have all resources, 100 tech stones, & 300+ sig crystals. 😂

Well, within a 3 day span I opened 2 5* crystals and pulled archangel twice. So much fun to play

I don’t like you! 👀 I would love to have a AA as a 5*.

I recently got a 4* Longshot

Nice! I hear that he’s fun to play!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    After knowing Abyss was all I had left, having three of the four Horsemen but not the one that mattered, I snuck into Kabam's safehouse and stole an Aegon from them, once and for all. He went straight to R5, sig 187.
    Enigma_23 said:

It’s funny I hear people say I got what I want. I‘ve easily bought 10 -15 5 star Nova crystals and didn’t even come away with a 4 star version of him. Then I get 2 or 3 featured 5 star crystals and don’t even see Nova in the spin. Just let me buy the champ at this point you’ve already screwed me over enough kabam. Oh by the way the spins on the featured ? I got Mephisto twice and Kingpin. The last good pull was 20 5 star crystals ago. Grind hard for nothing but iso woo hoo. No Ice man, no Hyperion, no Havok, no Nova, no 5 star Stark enhanced Spidey, no Magik, Just trash and I gotta be appreciative. Sorry but nope! Someone will say something smart .I don’t care about about the opinions it’s my money I work for it I’ll spend it how I want.

I feel you my dude. Whatever you do with your money is your choice & you I think it’s great. Enjoy your money & time my guy!
    YoMoves said:

After knowing Abyss was all I had left, having three of the four Horsemen but not the one that mattered, I snuck into Kabam's safehouse and stole an Aegon from them, once and for all. He went straight to R5, sig 187.

Send over that safe house location yeah?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Not really. Unlike 90% of the community I can find a use for all my pulls, and I refuse to get letdown by any crystal pulls.
    Having any expectations and demands in this game will never work in your favor.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Krzysalt said:
    Pulled Colossus from Act 100% and then opened 1 6* and few 5* boy was i disappointed

Duped Rhino twice. For DDN and Rhino, Sunspot was 1 rollover on twice then Sentinel and Sunspot was sandwiched between BPCW 😑😑
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Just pulled 5* Thing from an incursion crystal. As a FF fan, I’ve been wanting him for a while. Very happy.
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    I was very lucky with my 5 stars recently, I pulled Corvus, Human Torch, Quake and Elektra
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Krzysalt said:
    Yes i wanted a thing and got him from the 7th 5* crystal

Krzysalt said:
    Yes i wanted a thing and got him from the 7th 5* crystal
    Nice! Only from your 7th crystal. I have opened 18 6* crystals & have pulled all trash.
    Tiborgina said:

I was very lucky with my 5 stars recently, I pulled Corvus, Human Torch, Quake and Elektra

Nice! Which one are you ranking up first?

Just pulled 5* Thing from an incursion crystal. As a FF fan, I’ve been wanting him for a while. Very happy.

Nice! That’s a great pull! I love my R5 5* thing.

Krzysalt said:
    Pulled Colossus from Act 100% and then opened 1 6* and few 5* boy was i disappointed

Duped Rhino twice. For DDN and Rhino, Sunspot was 1 rollover on twice then Sentinel and Sunspot was sandwiched between BPCW 😑😑
    Oh man! That looks painful. I pulled OG black panther two times in a row from a 5* Crystal back to back lol
    Terra said:

Not really. Unlike 90% of the community I can find a use for all my pulls, and I refuse to get letdown by any crystal pulls.
    Having any expectations and demands in this game will never work in your favor.

Glad to see the optimism!
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Krzysalt said:

Tiborgina said:

Nice! Which one are you ranking up first?
    I ranked Corvus to rank 3 and Torch Rank 2, I have the materials to rank them up to rank 4 but I have like 41k gold
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Gambit 6*...