**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1* Colossus

I searched the forums and couldn’t find a discussion. Does anyone know why 1* collosus is the old version? It really sucks for V4, and I don’t see the point.

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Spizaeto said:

I searched the forums and couldn’t find a discussion. Does anyone know why 1* collosus is the old version? It really sucks for V4, and I don’t see the point.

If I remember correctly it’s because 1 Star Colossus is a very accessible champ for new players and they didn’t want new players to feel confused about how to play him
  • Did you actually search for “1* colossus” ??
    Would probably find many answers there.

Kabam said they wouldn’t want to throw too much stuff at a new player by having his abilities too complex. Only 2* and above have the updated abilities.
  • SpizaetoSpizaeto Posts: 20
    I did. Verbatim. All that came up was people complaining about unstoppable collosus not getting boosted at same time.

I don’t buy the new player thing. He is a parry heavy champ. Not complicated.

And even a new player now days is very quickly eyeing 4*s. It’s not like back in the day when 2* were daily play and 3* were cool
  • Hey Spizaeto, we previously stated HERE why we won't be updating the 1-Star version of Colossus. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.