**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Pin or Medusa???

SynthetikSoulSynthetikSoul Posts: 25
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I have 15k shards I want to gamble with on a feature. King Pin seems like an awesome defender. But you guys think I should go for him or wait for Medusa? (I know this may be too early to ask, but I know a good number of you chaps have already done some solid research ;)

King Pin or Medusa??? 26 votes

King Pin
26%
GroundedWisdomMegaSkater67YellsomeMidknight007SynthetikSoulStoyvensenNOOOOOOOOPEEEEE 7 votes
Wait for Medusa
42%
Eb0ny-O-M4wdjmindblazerTortoigNikoBravothebluemanNitrocurseBUZZdog3000Awesomeness44SuperMDJRT81Killawabzteropri 11 votes
Neither
30%
ShadTheManSlowDigzDrOctavius2_2DarcilisSuperman69MasterTroller42KennadoGood_HUB 8 votes

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    King Pin
    Kingpin all the way
  • King Pin
    Well I decided to go for King Pin and I got a Cyclops...

I don't understand why it's a chance for 15k 5* shards.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Well I decided to go for King Pin and I got a Cyclops...

I don't understand why it's a chance for 15k 5* shards.

Tough luck. If they just gave the champ you wanted, everyone would now have duped 5* dorm/Iceman/gwenpool/stark spidey/aa...the game would lose all balance as nobody would go for basics. It sucks to miss, hope you fare better next time.
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    They both seem pretty awesome to me. I went for Kingpin myself but Medusa is great especially if you have Deep Wounds maxed out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    King Pin
    I voted Kingpin because I just rolled him and he is great. I also like the design of Medusa, but I haven't used her to comment. It's entirely up to you. Take some time and observe them, and decide for yourself if you want them or not.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Neither
    Depends if you got a awakening gem for one of the classes
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    32jarzwzut00.png