**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin Or Medusa

YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
The abilities for these champs are out..i didn't want to make the same mistake by not adding option both so I did it this time...and ik the outcome cud be different when these guys actually come out..but I just want to know what u feel by the abilities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfhfaap4Rw

Kingpin Or Medusa 95 votes

Kingpin
30%
DL864MattyloMasterSmokeTulvenDARKLOKIAlfa_PigeonTBJ1118Haji_SaabA_Noob_Is1SkyRattlersDisbanded_pensOKAYGangmum_m2YellsomeChunkerButtM8KingCrooksMidknight007NormanBJJAlex13369ucip 29 votes
Medusa
49%
DalBotKronos987654321JaffacakedDrOctavius2_2AakashNinjAlanStefffDukeCap253Skycymuller25AndyB1985SlyCat42TortoigAxeCopFirebeaupoemJets44Username819273943weavileSpeedbump 47 votes
Both
7%
No_More_HeroesBigPoppaCBONEFireballs5Ravenrob_33starfighter23Baseballguy711Ravaka 7 votes
Neither
12%
rahul3038Renegade_DoggySpity68ZENxRasAlGhulxViper1987nelly22Primmer79TeddersApacheSummonerB2SpiritOfVengeance 12 votes

Comments

• Ru55ellpaulRu55ellpaul Posts: 20
    Medusa
    Her special 2 with 10 hit combo plus a stun is a killer
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    You should have created this after the update ... Until then is just a rumor
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Both
    I don't understand the poll. Kingin or medusa or both or neither what? Is the question "whose abilities are good?"
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Kingpin
    I don't understand the poll. Kingin or medusa or both or neither what? Is the question "whose abilities are good?"

Yup
    edited August 2017
    Kingpin
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

I agree wid u but till now the creator of these leaks has NEVER been wrong..if u don't believe me..u can check out all of his videos..and confirm..if u remember correctly..the doc and oc and green gob poll that I made..also contains the leaks that were shown by this guy
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Yellsome wrote: »

I agree wid u but till now the creator of these leaks has NEVER been wrong..if u don't believe me..u can check out all of his videos..and confirm..if u remember correctly..the doc and oc and green gob poll that I made..also contains the leaks that were shown by this guy

I know they are right. I'm saying that this is considered rumor until they are officially in the game.
    Rumor's aren't allowed in the forums
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Kingpin
    Wish the video showed their classes. I am guessing KP will be skill and Medusa cosmic, but you just never know with Kabam. Karnak is skill for some reason, BB is cosmic, and Quake is science. All of them are also inhumans so I could see Medusa being any of those 3 classes.
    Kingpin

I know they are right. I'm saying that this is considered rumor until they are officially in the game.
    Rumor's aren't allowed in the forums

oh...I didn't know that..i guess from next time I will do it after both r out
    Kingpin
    OKAYGang wrote: »
    Wish the video showed their classes. I am guessing KP will be skill and Medusa cosmic, but you just never know with Kabam. Karnak is skill for some reason, BB is cosmic, and Quake is science. All of them are also inhumans so I could see Medusa being any of those 3 classes.

hmm..even I was thinkin the same thing..but karnak is like 2/3 skill and 1/3 cosmic..he is an inhuman but most of his power lies in skill like finding the weaknesses of the opponent and the reason y I said he is 1/3rd cosmic is coz u still need cosmic and skill catalysts to rank him up!
  • Medusa

Even though he is skill, you still need cosmic catalysts to rank him up, which is weird
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Kingpin
    Yes I am aware you need skill and cosmic catalysts for ranking Karnak, but I am referring to class that he gets an advantage/disadvantage for.
    Kingpin
    The hype is real!!
    Kingpin
    21 for medusa?WOW!
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Kingpin
    Right now it looks like Kingpin will be a better champion but we really can't know until we see the numbers and look at the champions in game to see how their abilities transfer over to the actual game.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Kingpin
    looks fun to play as
  • Medusa
    Medusa her self blocking make some sense maybe.....
  • Medusa

Karnak is imhuman but has not gone through terrigenesis
  • nelly22nelly22 Posts: 65
    Neither
    Neither - 4* champs will be useless
    Kingpin
    nelly22 wrote: »
    Neither - 4* champs will be useless

medusa cud be useful but I feel kingpin would be amazing with suicides
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Medusa
    They both look solid, but I'd say Medusa is a better heavy hitter with bleeds/armor breaks and fury.

Plus it turns out Kingpin has a temporary unstoppable on the level 2 and not a power burn as originally leaked.

Honestly though, while I prefer Medusa based off just their kits, I don't think you can go wrong with fury stacking damage dealers. Damage is king in this game, as is evident with any defensive wall which barely serves a purpose anymore.
    Kingpin
    this Is definitely the first time one of my discussions hit 1.1k views
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Neither
    Neither one really wows me. Neither are a "game changer".
    Kingpin
    Viper1987 wrote: »

I'm not being offensive here but could u give me an example of a champ that wowed u once?Not to annoy u or something but just out of curiosity
  • Medusa
    How to make a poll?
  • Medusa
    Viper1987 wrote: »

I'd rather see lockjaw
    Kingpin
    Antmanbros wrote: »
    How to make a poll?

Go to ur profile page..beside ur profile pic u can see option new discussion and next to it..a small arrow will be there..click on it and u can see option new poll..click on it
    Kingpin
    I will probably have a poll like this every month..so watch out!