**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which playable champion do you hate the most when they are placed on defense in AW.

Which playable champion do you hate the most when they are placed on defense in AW. 109 votes

Thing
12%
XHans_GruberXTendersquadjdrum663TimrosTaZ_4178Envi1KingpinamosElohim16Aomine_Daiki10lowlevelplayerFeroX_the_fat_heringMattmillernwBrouSlayerzz 14 votes
Korg
30%
SiddhantKwatraMrmarvel12310or_Strongcx23433shadow_lurker22Torah13Marvel2289LordRaymond3WRIRKDSuperFlash10AleorBatman_SinsOfAFatherraf135RookiieUltimateBatJokePHJfinDead1KRANꓘEinfachSoVeer4_0 33 votes
Annihilus
23%
Carmel1Haji_SaabJim0172Mqc19arsjumSw0rdMasterHzoriHilldarCupidChampioncriticKnightZeroWoozieWhathappenedAkkarin23LordSmasherDwhalen8554WhiteStrikerGraewoodCtfz35Erosenseiog 26 votes
Mordo
1%
Prathapnanurepco 2 votes
Nick Fury
7%
FeuerschwerX_Factor_AgentEtjamaGraydroxObaid_Jacob03Mrspider568BlackMagic2911Harpener 8 votes
Domino
4%
VoltolosSidDDragonAngusMac279SwarmOfRavensOkaythen 5 votes
Ironman Infinity War
1%
LmaoBawa69 2 votes
Dr. Doom
8%
DL864MoosetiptronicKevanproGCtuchikH3t3rPyrdasastomTheMailmannSharkface 9 votes
Havoc
2%
HavanaknightUmbertoDelRioTTV_F4TE 3 votes
Other
6%
Spity68GluteusMaximusOrdalcaScholiaEarthEliteEdeuinkPsyLife 7 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Thing
    it's gotta be thing, with korg as a close second. Mordo on aegis heavy is also annoying AF.
    The reason I hate thing is that I have no idea how to fight him. The problem with korg is that I suck at dexing his sp1. Mordo on aegis heavy is self explanatory. NF, IMIW, and havok are no problem for me. Domino is kinda annoying when I try to parry but then I realize that it failed and by that time, I've taken a combo and a special to the face and I'm dead
  • GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59
    Annihilus
    Annihilus and korg. Those guys suck.

Actually also hate fighting max sig ant man, his glancing seems endless
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury
    I really never understood the problem with Thing. Before I pulled my Stealth Suit, I was always taking him down with random champs that didn't even have bleed effects. I've finally gotten used to fighting Korg now too, being able to Dex his Sp1 pretty consistently. Plus my new R3 Human Torch crushes him now, especially with his flame on. Annihilus is a bit annoying, but I've learned how to fight him and I now have Symbiote Supreme at R3, he shuts hit down. Nick is the only one that I ever have a problem with now with those unblockable Sp1's, but Magik's a decent option along with Stealth Suit actually cause his 7 hit basic combo can push his tactical charges up fast. So yeah, no one really bothers me. It's just the combination of nodes with certain champs that can sometimes be a pain in the butt.
  • RoofusRoofus Posts: 36
    You can place NPCs in AW?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Other
    I don't know why, but I keep getting smacked by Green Goblin. Things, Korgs, Nick Fury, Annihilus... I can fight all of them, but I don't face GG often enough to get used to him, and so reliably take more damage off him than any of the others.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Other
    Emma frost is annoying af especially on an unblockable special node. Other than that Korg and War Machine are in second and third place. Korg because he is Korg, and War Machine because I always forget it is almost impossible to dodge his SP1.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Annihilus
    I find annihilus a major pain to deal with. The one I hate the most is probably nightcrawler though, just don't get what that guy's up to.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino is the only defender I actively hate, she's the reason my Mysterios getting ranked up,
    Oh you wanted to parry- too bad
    Oh you wanted to dex my medium or sp1- nope you're unlucky
    What do you mean you don't like taking unavoidable critical failure damage
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Korg, thing and Annihlus, I can still 1 shot korg and thing, I just lose a large amount of health, but Annihlus for someone reason I cant get past him!
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Korg
    Thing you just have to know how to play against him, same with annihilus, and I normally kill havok before he becomes a problem. Korg has so many different mechanics that are hard to play against, from the thorns to the charges and the unblockable sp1 that you cant dex either
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Domino
    Korg is easy to fight once you learn to
    But domino
    There’s not way to fight her without taking damage unless you use a AAR immune champ with 100% chance abilities
    Sometimes my dex fails and boom crit failure
    Sometiems i forget that her sp1 is un evadeable with unlucky and boom fail dex
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Other
    Nightcrawler is the death of me.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    You know why ?
  • Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Thing
    Thing. No contest. Once I mess up on counting the rock charges, it's usually over in a flash. The rest, I can deal with minor mistakes. Thing is the only one that absolutely crushes a minor mistake.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Annihilus
    Etjama said:

I really never understood the problem with Thing. Before I pulled my Stealth Suit, I was always taking him down with random champs that didn't even have bleed effects. I've finally gotten used to fighting Korg now too, being able to Dex his Sp1 pretty consistently. Plus my new R3 Human Torch crushes him now, especially with his flame on. Annihilus is a bit annoying, but I've learned how to fight him and I now have Symbiote Supreme at R3, he shuts hit down. Nick is the only one that I ever have a problem with now with those unblockable Sp1's, but Magik's a decent option along with Stealth Suit actually cause his 7 hit basic combo can push his tactical charges up fast. So yeah, no one really bothers me. It's just the combination of nodes with certain champs that can sometimes be a pain in the butt.

Use mutant attackers? AA, Domino, Omega spring to mind.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Annihilus Korg and Havoc