**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Storm Pyramid X in sub 11 seconds

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Messing around trying to get some completion points for 22 hour solo and using my new R5 to get some impressive damage.

https://youtu.be/7Z-588GX-_c

VtD is awesome

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    First of all, nice rank-up. VtD is an awesome character and that's a great solo. But second, and don't take offense to this:
    I hadn't realized that so many people in this game use light ending combos. WHY DO THEY DO THAT? Try using MLLLM combos in the future and see how much faster fights end.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

First of all, nice rank-up. VtD is an awesome character and that's a great solo. But second, and don't take offense to this:
    I hadn't realized that so many people in this game use light ending combos. WHY DO THEY DO THAT? Try using MLLLM combos in the future and see how much faster fights end.

@Etjama - No offense taken. Yeah, I use all kinds of combo variations depending on the situation and I well know that 5 combo MLLLM is more than damage than 5 combo MLLLL. I'm sure a faster time is possible and the only thing that will really make this fight faster is getting to and throwing the L2 sooner as the regular medium and light hits mean nothing with the L2 damage.