Using two accounts in one alliance

I've two accounts and I use them in same alliance.
My account can be blocked if I join war with my both accounts?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Member Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    Nope. If you are the only one using both then you're fine. I've got my main and two alt accounts in the same alliance.
  • SidbelieberSidbelieber Member Posts: 32
    Kabam please respond?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,256 Guardian

Kabam please respond?

Kabam doesn’t need to confirm again. Plenty people have multiple accounts.
    Kabam has already said this is OK numerous times.

So long as it is only you that plays those accounts (NO Account Sharing) they can be in same alliance, and even in same BG.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★

Kabam please respond?

I have multiple accounts and have never had an issue.

The forums are a place for community communication and not for kabam to address every question that comes in. If you can't pay attention to the community and those who can answer your question, don't post.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Member Posts: 2,006 ★★★
    Yes you can my friend has two accounts in the same alliance on my mini
  • SidbelieberSidbelieber Member Posts: 32
    My account is blocked that's why I'm asking. And if you believe this doesn't happen then my last account was completely blocked for using two account In one
    Again I made new account and used in same alliance
    Kabam blocked my old account for 7 days. Cause of your reply last time I made new account but this again happened but thank God they blocked for week only.
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Having more than one account is okay. We've stated this many times in the past. We don't ban players for having more than one account in the same Alliance.

With that being said, these Forums aren't the place to discuss any actions which have been taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans.

There's more information HERE regarding account bans.
This discussion has been closed.