**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It is a great day for all android players

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
I do not know what changed. But eversince the latest update the game has been running a lot more smoothly for me.
I run mcoc on a budget android phone, and it was playable. But since the latest updates it runs great.
Load times between fights are at roughly 6 seconds, down from 11 or so. Animations run smoother, menus run smoother.
EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!
I know they are not Iphone standards, but keep in mind I run the game on a budget phone.
To check if it was the game or the phone I asked my daughter to log her game in on a very old huawei p8. Loadtimes were around 15 seconds before, but now are down to about 8 or so.

Any other android players experiencing the same thing?

I do not know that they did, but I hope it is a change that is here to stay.

To the forum mods. Could you please inform the game team of this incredible improvement, the game runs atleast twice as smooth as before. The people that worked on it, if it was intentional, should be praised!

Again I hope it is a change that stays with every new update, it makes playing a lot more fun!

thank you

Comments

• Options
    I'm actually very serious. During this day it was same old same old for me. But after the update was installed everything became really great. Even trouble fights like arkus and Darkhawk are better. Still not lag free, but better regardless. Can't expect more from a 190 points geekbench5 phone.
    Hope you'll notice it as well once you install the update @Moosetiptronic
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    In the past Fights also started with a slight stutter with the Champs. That seems to have disappeared as well. Feels so much better.
    Again I hope this is something the game team has worked on purposefully so it is a change that stays.
  • Options
    NidzfaizNidzfaiz Posts: 1
    Finally I found someone who experienced this as well, I'm also using a mid range phone with sd 636 chipset and 3gb of ram and has never felt the game run this fast before,the small hiccups is still there but arena grinding is wayyyyyy more faster now with the shorter loading times, please keep it this way forever @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    @Nidzfaiz glad it is not just me and there is some confirmation that it is due to the game. Happy days!!!!
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Yeah I have not noticed anything different, seems like the same old same old to me
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    I'm on a moto g5 plus - not noticed anything new..but havent put in the update for tomorrow either.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

..but havent put in the update for tomorrow either.

Guess that is a requirement for the effect of the update to take place
  • Options
    @Charlie21540 & @Bugmat78 once you have installed the update could you confirm it is better for you aswell?
  • Options
    Schrodinger_sssSchrodinger_sss Posts: 38
    edited April 2020

Is this a wind up? It's got worse! Longer load times, getting clipped on dash back where you didn't before, enemies countering through hits into block, continuous crashing.

All in the last few days.

Same here. Can't dash or parry half the time in thepast few days.
    Have'nt updated yet, hope it gets better as people say here

Edit - updated. Does seem like shorter loading times before/after battles. Too soon to say about the battles themselves
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

@Charlie21540 & @Bugmat78 once you have installed the update could you confirm it is better for you aswell?

Does seem marginally better, but will have to play some higher content to check everything outside of loading times. Loading times were never too awful for me since January, but it seems fine so far.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    6 second load times? I would go crazy lol my load times on my Galaxy S20 Ultra are like seamless
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

6 second load times? I would go crazy lol my load times on my Galaxy S20 Ultra are like seamless

subtle flex detected.
    Of course flagship phones have seamless loading time
  • Options
    @Feeney234 good for you. I always thought android points had relatively longer wait times regardless but I guess that changed. If I was ever willing to throw down big money for a phone I will keep that model in mind.
  • Options

Feeney234 said:

subtle flex detected.
    Of course flagship phones have seamless loading time
    Not necessarily. I copped the Galaxy S9+ when it first released and it wasnt up to par with my iPad.
  • Options

@Feeney234 good for you. I always thought android points had relatively longer wait times regardless but I guess that changed. If I was ever willing to throw down big money for a phone I will keep that model in mind.

i hear ya. I didnt really drop anything on it. Just an extra 30 bucks in my bill only paird taxes up front.
  • Options
    @Feeney234 your post actually helped me decide not to get an iphone. I dislike the IOS OS but was willing to buy an Iphone just because of mcoc. But knowing a good Android phone is able to play the game well these days is good to know. Can get a new phone in october. Probably not a 30 euro+ a month phone. But probably a mid range instead of a budget this time.