**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connection Errors in Arena: Anyone Else?

Comments

• Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited April 2020

Would you guys please solve this arena connection problem. I’m grinding for rank 150 5 star. It really affects my grinding. Feel so nerve racking!

Im sure anyone grinding to 150 is in the same boat!
  • Options
    TazviTazvi Posts: 3
    Stupid connection error kicked me out of arena grinding! :/
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Same issue here...we've seen this before
  • Options
    DanPunxDanPunx Posts: 3
    Yup, same here
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
    The bug still stays the same. It wastes my time and burns out my patience. The most important thing is it really puts me in danger for the rank! Plz fix it asap!
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    It’s happening when I try to claim rewards and after every Arena round. Basically, makes the arena unplayable.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm genuinely curious how the heck you manage to mess something up every single update.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Same here. Bordering on being unplayable
  • Options
    HoündHoünd Posts: 18
    This has been going on all day. Random disconnects. Arena and map play
  • Options
    Moose4949Moose4949 Posts: 7
    Same thing happens to me. Seems like some sort of server error as it happens when contacting the server. Like claiming rewards and after a round of arena. Isn’t affecting EQ as I’m pretty sure that is loaded onto each device.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Same issue. Plus, arena is disconnecting after every set of wins.
  • Options
    ljdr77ljdr77 Posts: 62

We're looking into this right now.

Thanks for soldiering on for us while we all go a little crazy in lockdown. I'm sure you all will have it fixed before long.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Confirmed. I get disconnected inbetween every round of arena on both my iPad and Galaxy S20 Ultra (Android).
  • Options
    TriKingTriKing Posts: 4
    I'm also having connection issues when claiming rewards from my stash. Have been booted twice from the game for doing that
  • Options
    TriKingTriKing Posts: 4
    Same issue for me
  • Options
    After completing a round of Arena i get a connection issue icon, and eventually lag out. Taking forever to run through my roster.

• Options

• Options
    Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    I have the same issue too...
  • Options
    RooufyRooufy Posts: 47
    are they going to fix this any soon!!!!
  • Options
    StudentOfGrootStudentOfGroot Posts: 36

• Options
    Osman_G90Osman_G90 Posts: 18
    Can’t even claim rewards this way, either. Game kicks me out every time. Any updates? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    ?

I can play anything else with no issues. As soon as round 3 is over it stops and restart at the home screen.
  • Options
    Kilo11Kilo11 Posts: 5

I can’t claim rewards, or grind any arena without the game crashing. I am using an iPad Pro and iPhone XSMax both with WiFi and data. Both updated...

The best part of spending hundreds of dollars on this game in a single day is not being able to play it. Seriously, how many “maintenance” periods did we have last month. Here we go again. This is a terrible start to another month, Kabam.