**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game feels less responsive than ever after 15.0

FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm gonna start this off by saying that before 15.0, I didn't really have too many problems with gameplay. I had the occasional issue, like my block dropping even though I held it down, or not evading even though I swiped back, etc, but it has NEVER happened with the consistency that it has after this update. It's absolutely insane, and I'm a little surprised kabam hasn't made any statements about it, as it's clear many people are experiencing the same thing. My character will just sit there doing nothing while I try desperately to dodge back. I've lost multiple streaks already in arena because of it. Sometimes I'll parry the opponent (if parry actually registers; sometimes I'll get the timing right and it just doesn't activate. Not even the words pop up) and when I try to go in, all I do is let down my block and sit there while the enemy recovers and attacks me. Then there's times where I'll be in the middle of a combo and my character will stall for half a second, not attacking, even though I'm tapping, which gives the enemy time to interrupt my combo.
These things all feel like they stem from the same issue: It's like the game simply isn't reading my inputs. And again, I have never experienced them at the frequency with which I'm experiencing them after the update.

Can Kabam PLEASE make fixing this their top priority? New content can wait, especially since these bugs make that content difficult to play and incredibly unenjoyable. It feels like skill goes out the window when you're at the mercy of the game as to whether you'll even be able to fight.

I know kabam has said they're working to fix these things, but it's been months, and while combat has certainly changed in that time, it really feels worse than ever as opposed to any better.
Again, this is my plea to kabam: not a single person who plays this game would complain about new content being delayed if it meant you were able to squash all these combat bugs for good. We just want this game to work the way it's supposed to. Please make this your main focus until you've fixed it.

Comments

• This is ridicolous.worse than before,i am just trying the master mode and the heroes are doing,whatever they want,they stop after 3 hits,off course the ai attacks back,they start to run forward sometimes,no block,no dashback,when they are in that mood,they are just standing there.junk is the best word for this guys.when you will fix this?this is really shameless,the bugs are still in the game,even more and the ai is quicker!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    It's just horrible
  • ShackShack Posts: 17
    Yes its ridiculous. I was in Map 3 of AQ and got my ass kicked and should not have. Lagging so bad. Its like every thing was .5 seconds behind every move i was making. Total BS
  • JoTairJoTair Posts: 23
    Sounds like we're all having the same problem. This sucks.
  • I don't have a way of videoing this but I have had truly the worst experiences in the last 2 days than ever before. Here's the straw that is breaking my back. I just fought IM in map5, node 109. I evaded an L2 successfully, dashed in to hit him like I've done 10,000 times before to land a combo, and before IM hits the ground he blocks me and lands a 5 hit combo to KO me. This is total ****, and there are not enough expletives to describe how I feel right now. I've been playing for a year, I've spent a very decent amount of money to advance in the game and keep up as a good team member in AQ and I'm getting wrecked in similar ways fight after fight.
    If this doesn't get fixed I'm going to delete my game and ask for my money back Kabam.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Since they fixed some champs SP2 I'm having more issues than ever with other champs SP2 not connecting after a medium. Seem random and unpredictable amongst champs. It's becoming very frustrating.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited September 2017
    It's sad but there are many posts like this on this forum but I haven't seen ANY of them ever acknowledged.
    #IamJacksUtterDisappointment
This discussion has been closed.