**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What’s the reason behind your username?

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    yes
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

I had to figured something out to replace my old username.

Don't know why I thought about a Pokemon move ...

Cuz it's a good status move
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Quite a few years ago I took my kid to MagiQuest. Needed to come up with a wizard name. My nickname is Oz, so...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    OzFearUs said:

Quite a few years ago I took my kid to MagiQuest. Needed to come up with a wizard name. My nickname is Oz, so...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm3ypbAbLJ8
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Way back in the mists of pre-history call 1999, I used to play Quake 2. I wanted a "cool" name to use in it and (ironically given where I am posting this) had been using Iceman, but wasn't entirely happy with it.

A few days into my cogitations, my dad asked my mum where I was as I was coming down the stairs, but rather than calling me "sunshine" which he was wont to do, he called me "Sundance". I liked it and decided to use it. I subsequently used it as an internet handle on several forums and for playing a lot of other FPS games like (deep breath) Quake III, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Serious Sam, Halo, the Novalogic Delta Force series and CoD 1 and 2.

When I wanted to use it on one forum, it was taken so I added 2099 - the year of Marvel's future set comics from the early 1990s.

When this game rolled around, I was using Sundance2099 on my Google Play account, so it became my IGN. (I've since changed my GP name to something else)

I was going to change it, but doing so risks me not getting my Insider rewards one month when I automatically enter Sundance2099 to the site to claim them, so I'm lumbered with it.

Way back in the mists of pre-history call 1999, I used to play Quake 2. I wanted a "cool" name to use in it and (ironically given where I am posting this) had been using Iceman, but wasn't entirely happy with it.

A few days into my cogitations, my dad asked my mum where I was as I was coming down the stairs, but rather than calling me "sunshine" which he was wont to do, he called me "Sundance". I liked it and decided to use it. I subsequently used it as an internet handle on several forums and for playing a lot of other FPS games like (deep breath) Quake III, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Serious Sam, Halo, the Novalogic Delta Force series and CoD 1 and 2.

When I wanted to use it on one forum, it was taken so I added 2099 - the year of Marvel's future set comics from the early 1990s.

When this game rolled around, I was using Sundance2099 on my Google Play account, so it became my IGN. (I've since changed my GP name to something else)

I was going to change it, but doing so risks me not getting my Insider rewards one month when I automatically enter Sundance2099 to the site to claim them, so I'm lumbered with it.

I like it. Really nice.

To hide my old username and not be noticed by my former cyberbullies

That sucks. They on this forum?

Besides, it’s a neat username
  • LATheBoyLATheBoy Posts: 21
    Mine is my channel name LA are my initials and I am a boy and it sounds good!
    LATheBoy said:

Lawrence Abrownie
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

LATheBoy said:

Lawrence Abrownie
    Why do the last names always have to be food? 😂
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Long ago I was a crazy fan of Pokemon and treeko was my favorite starter.
    That led to my first username being sceptilemaniac.
    Second account, shortened to scepman.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Ash's sceptile was pretty slick ngl

Ash's sceptile was pretty slick ngl
    Imagine they brought Pokémon in the game like Mortal Kombat brings in Robocop.
    Got to admit, this thread has developed far beyond what I expected.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Well I'm a guy.
    I honestly came up with the ya_boi part randomly. Same with the 28.

Every time I see your username, I think:

Hey guys it’s Ya_Boi_28 here, back at it again with another video.
    most generic intro ever, I had it on my garbage youtube channel for so long. Brings back cringy memories lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama is always my username, it's even my email. It's the first two letters of each of my name's. I won't really out anything farther about that, but that's why.

Ethaiel Jammies Marshmellow

Or

Ethel Janane Macaroni
    I'll give you a hint on the first name, it's like the most common, basic, inside the box name ever and I've met like 20 other dudes with it. 😂
    ethan james something
    maybe madison? is that too old fashioned? Mabon? Mable? Am i a creeo?
    Lol, you're good. I don't much care since the last name is unguessable.
    my last name is not only unguessable, nobody can spell when they here it spoken

besides, Iajask does not roll off the tongue.
    Lol, just curious, don't have to share if you don't want to. But what nationality even is that?
    that’s not my last name lol. It’s your username with my initials.
    Haha, I'm an idiot. Makes sense...

Laura Janane Skugarcookie?
    starts with an i, and wrong gender.
    So Ialia Janane Skugarcookie? 😂

I would guess Ian if I though you were a dude, but I'm guessing not???
    One of those first names is right
    Yup, didn't read the second half of your comment cause I'm lazy. That Rogue profile pic is misleading ngl.
    That’s half the point. You should get the middle name, but you’ll never get the last name.
    Can't be James, can it?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MCm-gjNo0E&t=579s

Squirrel!
    I'm gonna translate that as a yes than 😂. Pretty cool we got Ian James (Unguessable last name) and Ethan James (Unguessable last name). Could just be you trolling, but ya seem like a pretty friendly dude. Or is that all just part of the troll? 🤨
    You’d know if I was trolling, trust me. I’ve been told I have way to nice of an internet “profile” for my age lol.
    Lol, it is a pretty friendly one. I'm nice on the forums and in real life until someone ticks me off, then you're gonna see the rage monster.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama is always my username, it's even my email. It's the first two letters of each of my name's. I won't really out anything farther about that, but that's why.

Ethaiel Jammies Marshmellow

Or

Ethel Janane Macaroni
    I'll give you a hint on the first name, it's like the most common, basic, inside the box name ever and I've met like 20 other dudes with it. 😂
    ethan james something
    maybe madison? is that too old fashioned? Mabon? Mable? Am i a creeo?
    Lol, you're good. I don't much care since the last name is unguessable.
    my last name is not only unguessable, nobody can spell when they here it spoken

besides, Iajask does not roll off the tongue.
    Lol, just curious, don't have to share if you don't want to. But what nationality even is that?
    that’s not my last name lol. It’s your username with my initials.
    Haha, I'm an idiot. Makes sense...

Laura Janane Skugarcookie?
    starts with an i, and wrong gender.
    So Ialia Janane Skugarcookie? 😂

I would guess Ian if I though you were a dude, but I'm guessing not???
    One of those first names is right
    Yup, didn't read the second half of your comment cause I'm lazy. That Rogue profile pic is misleading ngl.
    That’s half the point. You should get the middle name, but you’ll never get the last name.
    Can't be James, can it?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8MCm-gjNo0E&t=579s

Squirrel!
    I'm gonna translate that as a yes than 😂. Pretty cool we got Ian James (Unguessable last name) and Ethan James (Unguessable last name). Could just be you trolling, but ya seem like a pretty friendly dude. Or is that all just part of the troll? 🤨
    You’d know if I was trolling, trust me. I’ve been told I have way to nice of an internet “profile” for my age lol.
    Lol, it is a pretty friendly one. I'm nice on the forums and in real life until someone ticks me off, then you're gonna see the rage monster.
    That’s my secret cap, I’m always angry.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    Mine is Ghostboytjie. Since i liked the name Ghost but it was used and added Boy cause i am one and the TJIE is afrikaans to say like something like a Small elephant or small tree or so , so i am A Small Ghost Boy

Mine is Ghostboytjie. Since i liked the name Ghost but it was used and added Boy cause i am one and the TJIE is afrikaans to say like something like a Small elephant or small tree or so , so i am A Small Ghost Boy

Are you good at Ghost? You should be good at Ghost. Cool username though.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,250 ★★★★★
    Back in the days before smartphones, x-boxes or even PCs, I used to play Role-playing games like D&D; and would write my own stories.

Magrailothos was the name of dragon in a story I wrote. It just popped back into my head when I signed up to the game.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Found a cool (B) in my Google keyboard and had to come up with something that starts with a B.