**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Verzz said:

The more I think about this, the more I feel like the game has a mountain to climb to recover. The way I see it, when cav crystals came out and anyone that wanted to whale out could basically get any 6* champ they wanted it was only a matter of time before the game was going to be broken because of the top players being able to advance too quickly.

In desperation trying to hold us down they made the improvement from 6r2 to 6r3 way less than what we were used to try to get some balance back but in doing so, 6r3 is only marginally stronger than 6r2 and 5r5 so inevitably people are getting bored because nobody really wants to chase a champion that will take forever to rank up to a point where they are only marginally better than champs we have been playing with for years.

I hope they will find some way to provide some excitement with the road map but I have no idea how they can pull this off. Even with July 4 around the corner there are not really any potential offers that I would want to bite on this year even though I have grinder the units in the past and gotten this deal every year prior to 2020. I hope they can prove me wrong but with the way they handled the abyss reward change it is dwindling fast.

Or you could look at it as R3s only being made marginally stronger to increase the lifespan of 5*s so as to make people not be so hurt by RNG in getting 6*s. This is pretty much what I think they did. It was an attempt to lengthen the life of 5*s and let people grow a 6* roster before 5*s were no longer useful in the upper regions of the game.

Instead you still have people obsessed with 6*s thinking that 5*s no longer have any value which is just ridiculous in my opinion.
    Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

The more I think about this, the more I feel like the game has a mountain to climb to recover. The way I see it, when cav crystals came out and anyone that wanted to whale out could basically get any 6* champ they wanted it was only a matter of time before the game was going to be broken because of the top players being able to advance too quickly.

In desperation trying to hold us down they made the improvement from 6r2 to 6r3 way less than what we were used to try to get some balance back but in doing so, 6r3 is only marginally stronger than 6r2 and 5r5 so inevitably people are getting bored because nobody really wants to chase a champion that will take forever to rank up to a point where they are only marginally better than champs we have been playing with for years.

I hope they will find some way to provide some excitement with the road map but I have no idea how they can pull this off. Even with July 4 around the corner there are not really any potential offers that I would want to bite on this year even though I have grinder the units in the past and gotten this deal every year prior to 2020. I hope they can prove me wrong but with the way they handled the abyss reward change it is dwindling fast.

Or you could look at it as R3s only being made marginally stronger to increase the lifespan of 5*s so as to make people not be so hurt by RNG in getting 6*s. This is pretty much what I think they did. It was an attempt to lengthen the life of 5*s and let people grow a 6* roster before 5*s were no longer useful in the upper regions of the game.

Instead you still have people obsessed with 6*s thinking that 5*s no longer have any value which is just ridiculous in my opinion.
    Hey if you are happy with it, more power to you. As a counter argument, from what I’ve seen of your posts you are very quick to say something along the lines of “this is the way it’s always been”

Well, what they did with 6r3 compared to 6r2 does not follow the pattern they have done before and it is half of the problem, with the other half being the acquisition of 6* champs too early and too quickly with cav crystals.

What you call “lengthening the life of 5*s” I call a desperation move to try to hold the players down because If they really wanted to lengthen the life of 5’s they would not have released cav crystals for purchase when they did. They have milked the cow too hard and we are now in the fallout.

I still have some hope for the roadmap but man..... I can’t even fathom what they can do without a complete overhaul to make it exciting for me again. To illustrate this, when cav crystals came out I spent around 36k units trying for cull and Claire and got neither but was ok with the gamble. Come July 4 I will not even consider spending 15k units for a 5* champ selector, generic AG and max sig crystal because I will feel like it is overpriced where the game is now.
    I just choose not be be completely miserable, negative, and whiny about every single aspect of a game. I play it bc I enjoy it. If people don't enjoy it, don't play it.
    Completely irrelevant. Everyone plays because of their choice of course. Like I said, if you are happy with it and enjoy it, more power to you. I think the existence of this thread and the fact that they are going to release a roadmap to try to quell the player base a bit is proof that things are not exactly peachy keen. Sure, there is some whining but there are also many, many real problems. Otherwise why make a roadmap?
    I agree, and I would gladly take them making r3 6 stars significantly more powerful as they've done in the past because I have a r3 Aegon that is basically the same as a 5 star yet the amount of effort and luck it took me to get this Aegon doesn't match.
    Also, act 6 would be much easier for future players if r3 6 stars had the same power boost percentage wise as it did for r4 5 stars to maxed 5 stars.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Pulyaman said:

I think they should remove 3* from cavalier crystals. I get you’re not always supposed to win but 3 stars are already in the GM crystal and cavalier already have 4*. It’s so dumb.

So, you will be ok with a blank screen instead of a 3 star? Or they simply award a 4 star and if you dupe a 4 star you get only sig levels, but no additional items like star shards or iso or gold. 3 stars were put in that crystal because whales could just spam them and get even more 5 stars and 6 stars.
    The whales are spamming the crystal anyways. Let them spam it, we will never catch them anyways. I much rather get the full bang from my buck by removing 3 stars from cavaliers already. Way more shards for me which will give us more gold and more 6 star champions.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Hey if you are happy with it, more power to you. As a counter argument, from what I’ve seen of your posts you are very quick to say something along the lines of “this is the way it’s always been”

Well, what they did with 6r3 compared to 6r2 does not follow the pattern they have done before and it is half of the problem, with the other half being the acquisition of 6* champs too early and too quickly with cav crystals.

What you call “lengthening the life of 5*s” I call a desperation move to try to hold the players down because If they really wanted to lengthen the life of 5’s they would not have released cav crystals for purchase when they did. They have milked the cow too hard and we are now in the fallout.

I still have some hope for the roadmap but man..... I can’t even fathom what they can do without a complete overhaul to make it exciting for me again. To illustrate this, when cav crystals came out I spent around 36k units trying for cull and Claire and got neither but was ok with the gamble. Come July 4 I will not even consider spending 15k units for a 5* champ selector, generic AG and max sig crystal because I will feel like it is overpriced where the game is now.
    I just choose not be be completely miserable, negative, and whiny about every single aspect of a game. I play it bc I enjoy it. If people don't enjoy it, don't play it.
    Completely irrelevant. Everyone plays because of their choice of course. Like I said, if you are happy with it and enjoy it, more power to you. I think the existence of this thread and the fact that they are going to release a roadmap to try to quell the player base a bit is proof that things are not exactly peachy keen. Sure, there is some whining but there are also many, many real problems. Otherwise why make a roadmap?
    I've never said I'm happy with every single thing in the game and I'm glad they're looking at changing some things up. I just don't focus and dwell on the things I dislike and do what I need to do to get enjoyment out of what we have currently. Whether that's changing alliances to align with areas of the game I want to focus on and enjoy, finishing content, ignoring content, etc...

If you legitimately can't find anyway to enjoy a game, why in the world are you playing it? Why just sit around and moan and cry about stuff you don't like constantly? If you're truly that miserable about a fricking video game, oh man you need to step back and evaluate some stuff.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

RogerRabs said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

I've never said I'm happy with every single thing in the game and I'm glad they're looking at changing some things up. I just don't focus and dwell on the things I dislike and do what I need to do to get enjoyment out of what we have currently. Whether that's changing alliances to align with areas of the game I want to focus on and enjoy, finishing content, ignoring content, etc...

If you legitimately can't find anyway to enjoy a game, why in the world are you playing it? Why just sit around and moan and cry about stuff you don't like constantly? If you're truly that miserable about a fricking video game, oh man you need to step back and evaluate some stuff.
    Please stop gatekeeping. You’re constantly trying to police how people talk about the game. Let them offer their feedback and if it breaks the forum rules then let the actual Kabam employees deal with it.
    I was gonna put something together about gatekeeping the gatekeeper but it's honestly not even worth it.

I keep forgetting that opinions are only allowed here when they align with the moaning masses.
    No no, you are also allowed to moan about some problems of your own too.lol
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Just finished exploring act 6 and opened my rewards and feel completely deflated. It took SO long and took SO many units and I pulled a skill AG to match the skill AG I got from Abyss and the two skill AGs that I’ve got as my last two 5* ags. Obviously I don’t have anyone to use them on and just to be sure I also pulled a skill T5cc and skill 25% shard crystal. Honestly what are the odds of that?
    For my 6* I pulled Gambit and from my Nexus, this. I chose Sentinel purely as the least worse option but I don’t need him.
    I really hoped for something to fire me up to continue playing the game but it’s just finished me off.
    How all those things can have been skill class I don’t know. I guess if I carry on playing I can awaken and R3 my Karnak but atm I just feel screwed over by RNG and don’t even want to log back in.

That's really unfortunate, @TheMightyJon . Nexus crystals are sometimes pitched as the answer to everything but don't stop you getting three bad choices to pick from which can actually feel worse. I'd have gone for Sentinel as he's alright and can help out with Variant 3 completion/exploration but if you've already done that I guess it's one reason less.

Hopefully when we see the roadmap there will be something there which will be positive for you.
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Chobbly said:

Just finished exploring act 6 and opened my rewards and feel completely deflated. It took SO long and took SO many units and I pulled a skill AG to match the skill AG I got from Abyss and the two skill AGs that I’ve got as my last two 5* ags. Obviously I don’t have anyone to use them on and just to be sure I also pulled a skill T5cc and skill 25% shard crystal. Honestly what are the odds of that?
    For my 6* I pulled Gambit and from my Nexus, this. I chose Sentinel purely as the least worse option but I don’t need him.
    I really hoped for something to fire me up to continue playing the game but it’s just finished me off.
    How all those things can have been skill class I don’t know. I guess if I carry on playing I can awaken and R3 my Karnak but atm I just feel screwed over by RNG and don’t even want to log back in.

That's really unfortunate, @TheMightyJon . Nexus crystals are sometimes pitched as the answer to everything but don't stop you getting three bad choices to pick from which can actually feel worse. I'd have gone for Sentinel as he's alright and can help out with Variant 3 completion/exploration but if you've already done that I guess it's one reason less.

Hopefully when we see the roadmap there will be something there which will be positive for you.
    Thanks bud I'm hoping so too. I have all content complete except Abyss exploration and as I don't fancy some of those fights until I have a Doom or Torch I guess I'm just going to be waiting. A different ag or even someone I'd have wanted to R2 to use the rank up resources I now have in overflow would have been enough to keep me interested but the effort just didn't feel worth the return and the thought that I could spend to explore Abyss just to pull two more skill T5CCs really doesn't motivate me to try anymore.

I know its been said before but RNG on end game content rewards really is unnecessary, one spin of a T5CC can make or break an account and if someones gone to the effort of grinding out hard content a class selector would hardly break the game economy.
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Lol, the fact that someone disagrees that in my own experience of Act 6 exploration I feel it is worth a T5CC selector sums things ups for me in the forum atm, it's just becoming somewhere where people want to disagree for the sake of it. Whatever.
    gohard123 said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

They are voicing their concerns about the game and if it doesn’t change then they’ll quit. They are giving Kabam a chance first to fix what they (the supposed “moaners”) consider wrong with the game

RogerRabs said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Please stop gatekeeping. You’re constantly trying to police how people talk about the game. Let them offer their feedback and if it breaks the forum rules then let the actual Kabam employees deal with it.
    I was gonna put something together about gatekeeping the gatekeeper but it's honestly not even worth it.

I keep forgetting that opinions are only allowed here when they align with the moaning masses.
    And yes you are gatekeeping. Almost every utterance from you has been either that people don’t have a right for to be upset, they are complaining the wrong way or if they are that upset they shouldn’t be playing.
    The casino doesn't owe you a big win bc you had a really long drive to get there. You gonna roll up to the office and start making demands when you lose out there?

People have every right to feel however they feel. That doesn't mean the reasons for feeling that way have any rational or sensible logic behind them. Coming in here and caps locking away about kabam being greedy, and just caters to the spenders, crystals are rigged, etc... isn't giving anything constructive. It's just complaining.

If you want constructive feedback on your opinions have a constructive opinion. I've stated multiple times in in favor of increasing the ability for players to get the 5* champs needed for something like Act 6. I'm fine with an Act 6 difficulty reduction let alone the champion fight, regardless if I think it's actually necessary.

Since I refuse to join in on irrational overreactions, I'm the one who has a problem though.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

gohard123 said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

They are voicing their concerns about the game and if it doesn’t change then they’ll quit. They are giving Kabam a chance first to fix what they (the supposed “moaners”) consider wrong with the game

RogerRabs said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

And yes you are gatekeeping. Almost every utterance from you has been either that people don’t have a right for to be upset, they are complaining the wrong way or if they are that upset they shouldn’t be playing.
    The casino doesn't owe you a big win bc you had a really long drive to get there. You gonna roll up to the office and start making demands when you lose out there?

People have every right to feel however they feel. That doesn't mean the reasons for feeling that way have any rational or sensible logic behind them. Coming in here and caps locking away about kabam being greedy, and just caters to the spenders, crystals are rigged, etc... isn't giving anything constructive. It's just complaining.

If you want constructive feedback on your opinions have a constructive opinion. I've stated multiple times in in favor of increasing the ability for players to get the 5* champs needed for something like Act 6. I'm fine with an Act 6 difficulty reduction let alone the champion fight, regardless if I think it's actually necessary.

Since I refuse to join in on irrational overreactions, I'm the one who has a problem though.
    Loool so what if people are coming in here with caps lock and crazy conspiracy theories?

Since when are you the judge on constructive feedback. The only entity that can really decide if a comment is constructive or not is Kabam not you.
    Using your analogy, the casino might decide to give them more chips because they had a long drive. It’s not for you to decide, it’s for them.

There are many things people have said on here that Kabam would never do but Kabam ended up doing it nonetheless
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    Here's some info on the Road Map. The official Kabam post will be up later today.

My Post on Frontline:
    https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/2020/06/17/mcoc-road-map-state-of-the-game-2020-release-schedule/

Lagacy Video Breakdown:
    https://youtu.be/MZh3BKuOu0U
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I really don’t like the use of the ccp as hype man

If I comprehend what I watched, the road map coming soon is an announcement for more road maps happening over the next couple of weeks. Nothing will fully be announced this week and no immediate changes are happening.
    gohard123 said:

gohard123 said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

RogerRabs said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Verzz said:

Loool so what if people are coming in here with caps lock and crazy conspiracy theories?

Since when are you the judge on constructive feedback. The only entity that can really decide if a comment is constructive or not is Kabam not you.
    Using your analogy, the casino might decide to give them more chips because they had a long drive. It’s not for you to decide, it’s for them.

There are many things people have said on here that Kabam would never do but Kabam ended up doing it nonetheless
    I'm nobody. Certainly haven't ever said otherwise either. My opinion that a lot of what people want is flat out ridiculous is no more or less meaningful or important than 40 people that come in to echo chamber and pile on with the ridiculous request.
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Well... It's great that we have some information. Not early June as promised, but oh well...

I'm still going to attempt to communicate how this game can be improved here, as opposed to being redirected somewhere else to only focus on positive changes somewhere else.

Best wishes!
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    hi kabam i have been playing this game for almost 4 yrs now but not only me but i have many people/summoners getting worst six stars opening . i cant quote exact details or % of the people but as and when we come across six star openings usually all the popout that come out are vulnerable and it just seems like wasting so much efforts in questing and aw is worth nothing the latest opening being kamala khan today which everyone summoners considers to be there worst nightmare, moreover the vfx issues in specials of spiderman stark enhanced doc ock tentacle movement KG sp1 and medusa 1 have not been addressed into, no working has been done into the game for change in backgrounds also, after todays opening that i got i feel all efforts are going down the drain feel like quitting the game, as nothing new seems to be happening, usually most summoners are quoting that there so much head banging in AW for a month and the rewards that come are nothing as compared to what we get from questing, i personally feel its better to play AQ map 6and 5 and do monthly quest rather to get a bunch of peanuts at the end of the ssn in the form of rewards, just to safegaurd the game pls take initatives to improve the game /rgds have a nyc day