**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Game Needs Another Milestone after Cavalier

HegemoniahHegemoniah Posts: 13
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
My proposal:

A6 initial completion unlocks "_________insert name here_________" title.

This title now gives you access to purchase Class Basics for 5 star champions. It also lets you get a limit 3 per incursion crystal instead of limit 1.

You now have access to a basic pool for Mutant/Skill/Cosmic/Mystic/Tech/Science. Instead of the entire vast character list.

Since a lot of the A6 exploration progression relies heavily on key champions to get through, we need a more deterministic way than to go through the ever expanding 5 star basic pool. It is getting way too demoralizing knowing that champions like Aegon, Ghost, Heimdall, Warlock, Doom get harder and harder to get each week as more champions are added to the pool.

If the game design is going to continue this way, then the bottom line is we need a realistic way to acquire these specific champions to have a shot at clearing lanes without dumping a hundred odins in items.

Rank milestones with perks is a huge way to incentivize people to push and keep them interested in the game. It gives a glimmer of light at the end of a tunnel and imo they were a huge success. It's like hitting a checkpoint or a memorable moment in your accounts progression. Cavalier rewards are already getting stale and behind in terms of the acceleration of the rewards that are being given in the current state of the game.

We need a real solution to this forever expanding pool of champions. Kabam please acknowledge that this is a legitimate problem.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I would love instead of just the usual 5* feature, a 5* class crystal. Same cost as a featured but it brings your odds of pulling a specific champion to being 1/24 as opposed to 1/170.
  • HegemoniahHegemoniah Posts: 13
    Mauled said:

I would love instead of just the usual 5* feature, a 5* class crystal. Same cost as a featured but it brings your odds of pulling a specific champion to being 1/24 as opposed to 1/170.

i do not think its worth it at the featured cost price. 10k with the title
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    So kinda like elders bane ?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

So kinda like elders bane ?

Elders Bane doesn't boost anything, unlike Cavalier/Uncollected which does boost stuff.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Ah makes sense
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I'm going to guess there will be one in act 7

except we need it now not in act 7
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I personally want the old featured 5* crystal back. But class crystals and nexus crystal should be purchasable with shards
    would it be so bad that after completing a6 you can even pop class basics for targeted iso or sig stones on your champions? I mean it's only 5 stars we're talkin about here
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    It's far too early for another progression gate. We don't even have Cavalier EQ yet so why would we need it now? Let's wait until at least Chapter 2 of Act 7 to get it so it will be more fitting with more common r3 6*
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Savage said:

It's far too early for another progression gate. We don't even have Cavalier EQ yet so why would we need it now? Let's wait until at least Chapter 2 of Act 7 to get it so it will be more fitting with more common r3 6*

Maybe this could be the title for another level of eq, we have asked for cavalier eq but that doesn’t mean it will ever exist, feel like 6 was a good chance for it, but maybe something should coincide with getting an r3 5* as that’s the next level of rankup that us non elites are trying to chip away for

• GrumpyWeirdoGrumpyWeirdo Posts: 7
    Maybe the next Title they'll upgrade Cav Crystals to include only Champions we can use for beating that content (*cough* not 3*/4* take them out lmao why make us beat Act 6 Ch 1 to unlock a Crystal that has a chance to give us Champs we can't use for it *cough*)
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

Maybe the next Title they'll upgrade Cav Crystals to include only Champions we can use for beating that content (*cough* not 3*/4* take them out lmao why make us beat Act 6 Ch 1 to unlock a Crystal that has a chance to give us Champs we can't use for it *cough*)

Because kabam wants us to progress at their pace or spend (Time or money) to progress at your own pace there will be no in between.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Honestly there doesn't need to be a milestone after cavalier yet. Let me explain, what they should do is buff cavalier rewards. (The calendar, shard count, ability to target champs). That's only a start of course.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

You WANT it now. We don't NEED it now.
  • GrumpyWeirdoGrumpyWeirdo Posts: 7
    edited May 2020

I saw your name pop up in my Notifications and I was prepared for your cheerfulness and helpfulness as usual :)

Edit: ALTHOUGH I do agree with you
    Savage said:

its been almost a year. 6.2 was June 12th, 2019. I think its time for a new account perk for defeating the games most iconic boss...

actually I do need it now. I'm sitting at 6.2 50% complete, 6.3 56% complete, and 6.4 43% complete. waiting for the champs so I can knock out the lanes.

I have 18 R5s 5 stars, 20 near Worthless 6 stars (best 6 stars i have are doc oc & Ghulk.
    1.3m roster, 10.6k prestige. Plenty of gold, catalysts, iso. Just waiting forever for these champs to drop.

Don't Have Ghost, Captain Movie Marvel (for icarus), Heimdall, Aegon, Symb Supreme, Warlock, Wasp (ghost synergy), Namor (dont really need namor)