**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s you’re opinion on silver surfer?

Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
I’ve heard good and bad things about him. I personally really like him, but I want to know what the community thinks.
Love me surfer “rite no”

What’s you’re opinion on silver surfer? 141 votes

He’s great
13%
D_Ace_71ESFFilmsauceKDSuperFlash10heartbreakid_22Honaway_23MiStaLovaCtfz35MaqsoodDnegrin6969King_Leo321TP33TheInfintyDoctorwho13Doctor_Strange19PsyLifeMusikmenMayisR1s02 19 votes
He’s ok I guess
32%
A_Noob_Is1RaganatorChovnerLieto92allinashesJoe35Feeney234SungjJim0172MasterduxTaZ_4178My_Superiorrcm2017BoosterStqtsLmaoMalreck04Cats4lifeMysterioTorah13Denzel116 46 votes
I expected more
41%
BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69DrZolaPlayer1994Il_CuocoManup456WayntosTerraCheeseontoast1arsjumace007ventura_ASDF_RoOOtsEric1701LordabckLunaeReferenceTheHoodedDormammuZuko_ILCKillSwitch 59 votes
He’s trash
12%
DrOctavius2_2Spity68ZENNick_Caine_32ForwardMilesHolmwoodBrokenLogan00JakearoundAleorLordNeoAkkarin23Beyond00_ChriissRCaptainPollLucianoDelHoyaStark_Spidey 17 votes

Comments

• Bert1Bert1 Posts: 22
    I expected more
    In case anyone thinks that the pic is a flex, that’s the only pic I had of my surfer and I’m too lazy to go and screenshot another
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I expected more
    7/10. Could have been way better, but has decent immunities and decent damage if you nail his rotation. Fat prestige too, but that's more whale oriented
    I expected more
    Terra said:

7/10. Could have been way better, but has decent immunities and decent damage if you nail his rotation. Fat prestige too, but that's more whale oriented

I agree. His energy damage on the SP2 is pretty good, some have even said on-par with corvus, but I disagree with that.
    Love him, love his playstyle, wish he just had a bit more
    I expected more
    seem's like everyone expected more from him. Too bad he's never going to get the buff he deserves
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I expected more
    Oh but nice doom btw
    I expected more

P R E S T I G E

prestige is only really useful for high tier AQ players. I'm here chilling in map 2 and no one gives a **** about prestige lol.
    I expected more

Oh but nice doom btw

thanks!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    He’s ok I guess
    I expected more but the prestige makes up for parts of it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    He’s pretty fun. Glad to have you back.
    edited May 2020
    I expected more

What do you mean back? I'm completely new to the forums. I came because I heard that the daily duel objectives would be here
    Bert1 said:

What do you mean back? I'm completely new to the forums. I came because I heard that the daily duel objectives would be here
    uh huh
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    He’s ok I guess
    He has his uses for sure.
    edited May 2020
    also it’s your not you’re
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    He’s trash
    He was the herald of the mediocre champs that have been released after he came out.
    I expected more

He was the herald of the mediocre champs that have been released after he came out.

is he trash though? He has immunities and solid damage
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I expected more
    Bert1 said:

is he trash though? He has immunities and solid damage
    Far from trash. I'd say he's above average.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    He’s great
    I am a big fan and use the character all the time

Are there better characters? Yes. I am not saying th kit is the best in the game

But there is definitely enough there to use the character in tougher content. Not every single one, but some
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Man he should be one of the top cosmics as he’s super powerful in the comics and he didn’t live up to my expectations. Still love playing him though

I know, most of the old classic Marvel characters are weak, and it seems like a lot of the new champs that are crazy powerful in the comics come out weak af in this game. Then some random champ that comes out with them is amazing haha
  • Bert1 said:

uh huh
    Ah I see what you mean, thought something was familiar

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    it’s definitely a lot more inconspicuous than midlevelplayer lol
  • Bert1 said:

uh huh
    But that would have been gold haha

Bert1 said:

uh huh
    But that would have been gold haha
    he tried. he got banned
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I expected more
    I have a 5/65 that I’ve really only used in defense. I’m sure he has uses attacking and in act 6, I just haven’t tried yet.

I think what our friend here is trying to say is that Surfer was hyped and could’ve been a lot more, and the majority of champs released since then have fallen in those footsteps. A herald in that sense.