**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why aren't new champions included as 2*s in the premium crystals?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I've always wondered this. New players starting the game would probably be super excited to pull a lot of these new champs. Even endgame players enjoy pulling new 2*s in some of these events that we get them. I really never understood the why especially if they are in the game files as you can see them by filtering to unowned.

Comments

• FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Even endgame players enjoy pulling new 2*s in some of these events that we get them.

This is exactly why, if they would be available in the premiums it wouldn't be nearly as exciting to pull them
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Fintech said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Even endgame players enjoy pulling new 2*s in some of these events that we get them.

This is exactly why, if they would be available in the premiums it wouldn't be nearly as exciting to pull them
    I could be misunderstanding the original post, but I think it's more to do with newer champs simply never being added as 2* champs in premium crystals, even after they've been released as 3* and above to everyone.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    The last 2 champs added to the PHC pool were Guillotine and Magneto...so you can imagine how long ago that was.

I think it'd be cool if they added a new 2* to the pool with every update. Go back to the earliest champ who isn't in the pool and just say (for example) "2* Crossbones has been added to the PHC pool". Then next month, do the next champ. Red Hulk or whoever. Just work your way chronologically.

Since the game releases 2-3 champs each month, you'd never catch up. Kabam could still offer special crystals that contain more recent champs as 2* variants, but it would also give some value to the PHC which has become stale.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I had asked the same question less than a month ago... o:)