**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Premium Crystal and new champions

why are only the 3 and 4 star versions of the new champions added to the premium crystals and not the 2 star version?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just because
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    because no one cares
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Because they aren't supposed to be available as 2-stars
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Why should they 80 units for one phc to try and get a 2* is not worth anybody’s time.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374

Because they aren't supposed to be available as 2-stars

But they are available
    look in the rooster and select a champion you don't have
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    There are some 2* champs that were only available in certain event crystals, not the PHC. That's why they show up on the champion list.

If I remember correctly, the Doom/FF event had crystals that had 2* champs that aren't in the PHC. Also, last month if you beat the normal EQ you received a 2* Ebony Maw, which is not in the PHC.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If I'm not mistaken, the last time they permanently added 2* champs to the PHC pool, it was Guillotine and Magneto. But that was YEARS ago.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    JollyHawk said:

There are some 2* champs that were only available in certain event crystals, not the PHC. That's why they show up on the champion list.

If I remember correctly, the Doom/FF event had crystals that had 2* champs that aren't in the PHC. Also, last month if you beat the normal EQ you received a 2* Ebony Maw, which is not in the PHC.

Yes I know (2* it was in the easy level 3* in normal) in fact this month they give 2 * Storm but the old one that I already have at lvl 99

I know that many sell the 2 and 3 star champions, even if it is a mistake, but I like to collect them all and it would be easier if they were also in premium crystals