Options

Premium Crystal and new champions

why are only the 3 and 4 star versions of the new champions added to the premium crystals and not the 2 star version?

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just because
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    because no one cares
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    Because they aren't supposed to be available as 2-stars
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Why should they 80 units for one phc to try and get a 2* is not worth anybody’s time.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374

Because they aren't supposed to be available as 2-stars

But they are available
    look in the rooster and select a champion you don't have
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 539 ★★★
    There are some 2* champs that were only available in certain event crystals, not the PHC. That's why they show up on the champion list.

If I remember correctly, the Doom/FF event had crystals that had 2* champs that aren't in the PHC. Also, last month if you beat the normal EQ you received a 2* Ebony Maw, which is not in the PHC.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    If I'm not mistaken, the last time they permanently added 2* champs to the PHC pool, it was Guillotine and Magneto. But that was YEARS ago.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    JollyHawk said:

There are some 2* champs that were only available in certain event crystals, not the PHC. That's why they show up on the champion list.

If I remember correctly, the Doom/FF event had crystals that had 2* champs that aren't in the PHC. Also, last month if you beat the normal EQ you received a 2* Ebony Maw, which is not in the PHC.

Yes I know (2* it was in the easy level 3* in normal) in fact this month they give 2 * Storm but the old one that I already have at lvl 99

I know that many sell the 2 and 3 star champions, even if it is a mistake, but I like to collect them all and it would be easier if they were also in premium crystals