**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Champ for Liquid Courage and Double Edge

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★

Best Champ for Liquid Courage and Double Edge 56 votes

Mister Sinister
0%
Emma Frost
0%
Guillotine 2099
1%
Skinnyfatboy82 1 vote
Omega Red
66%
PantherusNZChadhoganRaganatorFabiusBRAxeCopFireAlex13369Jim0172ReeseSmith14OdachiKennadoSw0rdMasterpseudosaneStagedear85MoosetiptronicForumName123DarthPhalLordRaymond3cookiedealerbrandinhoRockypantherx 37 votes
Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
7%
Broken10or_StrongRehan010_King_Leo321 4 votes
Iceman
0%
Warlock
7%
Bringr_of_Rain1RakeYoungWarlockdaRobotSlayerzz 4 votes
Dormammu
1%
Mathgeek 1 vote
Man Thing
0%
Other (Only 10 Poll Options Allowed)
16%
ShaggyMB_Dizzle_01KnightNvrEndingKill_GreyEnvi1HyzerBombliving_legend_1Aomine_Daiki10TheNickster20 9 votes

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    A bunch of those champs are good with suicides, not just one best champ
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega or ghost.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega is the only one who actually gains a benefit from the suicides other than the standard attack bonus... so Omega I guess?
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Omega Red
    If not OR, then no doubt guillotine 2099, with robot uprising she (and whoever else is in the synergy), gets 1.4 bars of power, enough for a first, really useful on a power start node, or just otherwise
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Omega Red

Omega is the only one who actually gains a benefit from the suicides other than the standard attack bonus... so Omega I guess?

Corvus also gets healing and ghost gets further attack boost.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    I said Claire but omega red is known for suicides.Claire and omega needs suicides it's their basic requirements.So if you with any of these 2 you are good to go.I have both of them.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Captain Marvel Movie with Fury and DPX is my favorite full suicides team. She can finish AQ with full health.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Where's Corvus?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,414 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega Red, Ghost & Corvus Glaive are unequivocally the best champs with suicides.

All three benefit hugely from the damage boost and have virtually no downsides - Ghost immediately phases the debuffs which gives her an additional damage boost for a while, and so long as you bring Hood and time it right you can phase the recoil damage from her L2; Corvus takes no damage from the Double Edge thanks to his Glaive Immunity, so while Double Edge is is active he actually gets a net gain of health thanks to Willpower; finally Omega is immune to the Poison and takes minimal damage from the Bleed plus it immediately activates his Death Field.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Ghost