**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dramatic frame drops and lag

I've been getting ALOT of frame drops and lag recently it's ridiculous at this point it's not like my phone or my internet or anything I have a XR and a onplus 7 pro I'm 7 pro handles better and I would occasionally get a couple frame jobs on my XR but there has been a dramatic spike in it recently, this game is kinda fun as it is and dying in aq because of frame drops or lag isn't fun this is absurd of amount I've experienced so far I had to use 3 team revives yesterday THIS ISNT FUN.

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Just experienced the same in AQ. Came here to see if it's a issue others are experiencing. Guess its not just me
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    AQ is horrid these past few days. I can jump out of AQ straight to uncollected monthly event and it’s ten times better - some frame drops but not nearly as bad as AQ
  • Isn't it strange to see all these issues that will push players to buy more health potions and revives and therefore spend more (for Kabam's benefit) suddenly spiking just when the new aw season is about to start? Almost a "coincidence" one might say. But I guess the priority is to fix Morningstar's regeneration against act 6.2 Champion boss. These other issues and not that important because they are only hurting the player base.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.